[ 5 ] - elsa met jack

Elsa immediately opened her eyes after hearing a mumble.

help-

She look around and honeymaren approach elsa. "Elsa? What are you looking for?" Elsa look at honeymaren . "Oh, it's nothing. Just looking around." She smile. "Okay then, got to go now. See ya later." She pass by elsa. Elsa let out heavy sigh and suddenly she saw the same ice snowflake that jack seen just now. "It's look like, a way?" Feeling curious about it, Elsa followed the path slowly to beware.

It's lead her to the unknown ice field. "Here? Again?" Elsa look around and suddenly she saw a boy ice statue. "When did this statue was here?" She approaches it's slowly. Suddenly, she startled as the statue let out a sigh. Or breathe? Elsa move backwards a bit. "Is he alive?" Elsa asking herself. Without any hesitation, she try to unfreeze the boy. "Come on, come on, come on" And slowly, the he unfreeze.

He fainted as soon he unfreeze but elsa catch him and placed his head on her lap. "What? Who are you?" Elsa slowly caressed his cheeks and she saw a weird stick. "That's must be yours."

Enchanted Forest

Jack open his eyes slowly and realize he is at an unfamiliar place. "You're awake?" He saw a girl, with white platinum hair, wearing a white dress and her eyes is blue like an ocean. "Here drink some water." Elsa held jack a cup of water. Without any refuse jack took the water and drink it.

Jack : can you see me?

Elsa : o-of course. I'm not blind yet.

Jack : no no. I meant most of people can't see me.

Elsa : that's weird. By the way, how can you came here? How did you know this place? Who are you? *look at jack*

Jack : my name is Jack Frost. And you? *grab his stick*

Elsa : Elsa. My name is Elsa.

Jack : nice to see you then. I'm happy that you can see me. Where am I actually?

Elsa get outside the tent and jack look clueless. "Come on. Follow me. I show you around." She said. Jack followed elsa and he awe. "Wow... This is a village?" Jack put his right hand in her hoodie while the other holding his stick. "This is Enchanted Forest. I am in charge to protect this Forest." Elsa look at jack. Suddenly, honeymaren appear behind elsa. "Hey elsa. I am watching you from far. Who are talking with?" She look clueless. "I am talking with jack frost." Elsa point beside her. "There's no one beside you elsa." Honeymaren replied and elsa look shock. "W-what?" Elsa gasp and suddenly honeymaren walk into Jack Frost. He look like a hologram! "What are you Jack Frost?" Elsa take a step back a little bit. "Hey hey hey... Easy. Follow me if you wanna know who is me." Jack walk away.

Elsa is curious about Jack. She felt unsafe but she really wanted to know who is Jack. He decided to follow Jack to know more about him. And she can't believe that he can been here and he didn't die when he is freezing just now.

Who are you jack?

[ updated at 19:11 p.m.]