Chapter 3: Truth or Dare 2

Kun

"The one who put this dare here must be crazy!" Fan Chengcheng said righteously but was laughing along with Justin.

"Aiya! Isn't Liu Yuxin in an disadvantage?" Theo questioned analyzing the situation.

'I am clearly the one who is at a disadvantage. This guy does not know what I have gone through.' I want to say that but I don't want to admit that I have lost to Yuxin before. That would be embarrassing as their captain.

"Yeah but Liu Yuxin can choose whatever she is good at for us to compete in." I answered matter of factly.

"That's fine and all but what about the dating part?" Lil ghost looked at me seriously, acting like Yuxin's big brother when in truth he is younger than him by 2 years.

"It's just a friendly date though." Justin replied, clearly the one who put that dare in the game is him. I have to thank him for that but it does not mean I will forget that he stripped in front of Yuxin. Luckily I covered him in time.

I turned to Yuxin and she looks like she is still thinking of what she would like to compete in. I have prepared for this rematch all my life, I'm sorry darling but I'm not going to lose that easily.(joke😂)

Yuxin

I am still considering what we should compete at. I can only think of popping but I am not sure if Kun knows how to do it.

"How about popping?" I was surprised when Kun suggested it. 

'Can he read my mind? How does he know I'm good at popping? Maybe just a coincidence.'🤷‍♀️

"Eh, Liu Yuxin knows popping?" Nongnong asked raising his brows at me.

"A little." I answered humbly under Kun's amused look. What's so amusing?

"I can vouch for Xiao Xin but bro I did not know you could also do it?" Brother Kai asked the question that was on my mind.

"Hmmm, I know a little too." Kun admitted.

"If both of you only know just a little, then would it not be a competition between little bits of popping!" Justin pointed out chuckling.

"Liu Yuxin has not decided yet if they will compete on popping." Theo stated making them all turn toward my direction.

Under their curious stares I stood up and declared. "Popping it is!" 💪

'No matter what I have to win!' was in both of their minds. Neither of them was willing to dress in a girlish fashion.

We are currently getting ready for the battle. I am doing a little warm up while they are setting up the sound system we are going to use. I already handed them my phone for the music I chose which I created myself. Kun chose the instrumental of their debut song entitled "Mack Daddy".

I am going first so I am now standing in front of them as I change my persona to feel the music even more. The song starts and I dance to the beat controlling my emotion, facial expression, and strength, putting power in my moves when it is needed. 

Its the chorus so I decided to taunt Kun since I know that he had been staring at me the whole time. It turns out my plan backfired at me. 🤦‍♀️

Just as I returned his stare he suddenly smirked and raised his brows. I was caught off guard and I lost my focus so I retreated, a strategic retreat.👌

The song ended and I hope it turned out well. They clapped and praised me as I muttered my thanks. 

He cheated. I know he cheated but I can not tell them that I lost focus because Kun smirked at me can I? Ughh this is so frustrating.

"Damn! If you know just a little then I know absolutely nothing! You are so humble that now I would not dare to brag anymore. " Justin joked making us all laugh.

"Jokes aside you were really good though! Would you mind taking me as your disciple?" Justin said seriously making me stunned.

"I'll teach you!"

"Do you even know how to?"Justin turned to Kun and teased him.

"You haven't even seen me perform yet! I already said I know a little, don't you trust me?" Kun stated hanging his arms around justin's neck while staring straight at his eyes. He saved me but why do I feel like there was threat in his tone. ☠

"O-okay." Why is Justin suddenly stuttering.

'I'll definitely make him taste his own medicine. But do I have an effect on him? I'll try anyway.'   

The music started and Kun danced to the beat. He made the dance look like it was cool yet sexy at the same time. His attitude when performing is completely different, his every move demands attention and screams power. 

 I got so immersed in his dance that I forgot to take revenge!

"Girl I could be your mack daddy!" With that the song ended. We clapped at him and it seems like they really did not know Kun could also do popping since we were all equally amazed with his perfomance.

"You both are a liar! There is no way you just know a little when you performed like that!" Justin looked as if he had been wronged which we just laughed at.

"Cool bro!" Wang Ziyi gave a thumbs up. 

"Alright let's vote on who won!" Theo made me and Kun turn our backs at them as they discussed their opinions. 

"We have come to a consensus. Liu Yuxin you did great but we think you could have done better than that." Theo said looking at me in the eye. Forever the mother hen.

"So it is clear that Kun won this time." I agree with them too so no hard feelings. 

They began congratulating him so I also approached him. Before I could even tap his shoulder Justin playfully threw the water, inside the glass that Kun asked him to get, at Kun. He evaded it quickly but I who was behind him got splashed with it. My shirt that was already drenched in sweat is now dripping with water.