Big Mistake

Caroline was never convinced about any supernatural entity in the world and she never will be unless she sees it for herself.

After a long exhausting day of helping miss-I-can-get-any-man-but-I-want-it-to-look-like-I-can't(Elena) boy problems Caroline finally had the time to relax only when her phone starting ringing.

Without even looking at the caller ID she sternly answered "What?" hearing Bonnie's small gasp she sighed and apologized for her attitude. "Yes Bonnie what is it?" she asked more calm this time. "So you see how you said you don't believe I'm a witch right?" Bonnie said a little to enthusiastic. " Bonnie please get to the point I am very tired," putting emphasis on the 'very' she replied. "Oh well I...never mind I'll tell you tomorrow," Bonnie answered sadly. Being Caroline she didn't like hearing her best friend go from happy to sad very quickly. "No. Its ok you can tell me," as if she's there she could hear a bright smile form on her best friends face. "Well I wanted you to come down to my house so I can show you a little something," Bonnie said with a high smirk. "Bonn-," Caroline shaking her head started saying, but got cut off. "You said you would only believe me if you saw it for yourself, well this is a chance for you to see." she answered with confidence. After couple seconds of silence Caroline finally agreed. "Fine but only if you let me stay over. I really don't feel like driving all the way back to my house." Caroline had to move the phone from her ear hearing the big squeal Bonnie's just let out.

Caroline ended the call and got up out of bed to go fetch her jacket when she saw herself in the mirror, she looked like a mess. She huridly brushed her hair and put in a high bun and added some makeup. Even though it was almost mid-night, to be exact 10:30, she still had to look good no matter where she is going. It could be throwing out the trash she still had to be at least a little decent. She wore a white with pink flowered pattern skinny strap crop top and a shear cream skirt with laced up beige booties. She was very proud at the way she looked. Deciding to sports the outfit how it is she left the jacket even though it was freezing cold.

After 15 minutes of getting dressed and makeupy and 15 minutes of driving she finally made it to Bonnie's in 30 minutes. As Caroline thought she was pretty sure Bonnie was mad at the lengthy time period it took her to get from her house to Bonnie's. Hey it's not her fault, she did call her in the middle of a stressful night, but Caroline did agree to coming after she said she will ask tomorrow, but anyways that doesn't matter.
~Caroline's P.O.V~

"Bonnie I'm here," I shouted from the front door. Bonnie rushed down the stairs grabbing my hand by surprised and pulled me up the stairs. Her face was filled with joy as she sat me down in the middle of her room.

Around me there was a bunch of unlit candles 10 to be exact and some weird looking dust. I went to go touch it but all I got was my hand slapped by Bonnie. " This better be worth my time Bennett." I said mocking her. She only replied with a small whisper and a devilish grin "it is," is all she says and her eyes turned white and she starting chanting Latin words I never heard before and blood started running down her nose,eyes, and ears. That was when I started to panic. I tried to hep her and yell stop but it's like I was inside a room by myself and I couldn't leave. The wind was picking up and there were no windows open, I tried getting out but it was like there was a barrier around me, I kept knocking and knocking on it but it was all around me and I couldn't move. It felt like I was suffocating and couldn't breath and when I started getting dizzy the last thing I saw was bonnie collapsing and everything just went black.

Hey guys I know you are wondering who the Hell am I and where did I come from? Well there is always New writers out there and I am one of them. This is my first ever real story I tried writing them on fanfiction.net but that was a waste of my time. So I hope you guys enjoy and like this first part please share my story and vote.

Also leave comments bellow ⬇⬇⬇ so I could know what you guys think. I will be updating tomorrow. I have time to update early so you won't be disappointed I am only in high school but very mature. Wathced every last episode of TVD and TO 4 times. I'm a die hard fan so I love them so much and the producers Julie Plec and others so Yeah imma leave y'all to it Adios
-Chloëë