I. One and Only

"Ah, I feel so moved today," a sigh escaped the host's lips when he started the introduction, facing the camera. "For the last two years, I think I've worked hard for this day to come." He starts pointing forward, putting emphasis to his next words. "The person you doubt that will come here, has really come today."

"Everyone, it's Sandara Park!" He enthusiastically exclaimed and clapped his hands. Dara finally joined him on the screen, clapping her hands along with him. "Welcome! What brings you to this humble place?"

Smiling, Dara starts explaining how she heard a lot about the place, and even watched an episode with her friend, Hwangbo, in it.

The host nodded in understanding and started thanking her for coming to the show. He then asked her to introduce herself to the viewers and the fans.

With her hands clasped together, Dara slightly bowed her head with a smile on her lips. "Hello, Shoedukhoo fans. I am, apparently, the street-style goddess, Sandara Park," she said, chuckling. "Nice to meet you."

The two started talking about her style, and when did she start having interest in sneakers. He also asked about how she purchases them, and if she allots time just to grab a pair of them even with schedules abroad.

The host pointed at each of her collection present on the show, and she told him the story behind them; Her first collection, Pierre Hardy; Her first direct transaction wherein she asked her manager to meet the person while she waited inside the car, Chanel Sneakers; The models that are hard to get, Cristian Loubotin; The collection where she waited for six months after placing an order, and to which she lost a newly bought pair during their schedule in Taiwan, Chrome Hearts X Converse Sneakers; The sneaker that is hot to the public these days, Off-White X Nike Dunk Low; And the pair of sneakers she got from Chungdam, Nike X Stussy.

After discussing the collections in front of them, the host then pointed at the box resting on his right. "I heard it has a great story behind it," he said and pulled the box from its place. "You can guess, right? It's my first time seeing this box. These are the...?"

"Yes, they are GD Force," Dara started. "Before he went to the military, he already had them in mind then after he came back, he launched them. He told his friends before that he would make 88 yellow ones for his close friends, and will send them to us."

"So, you had known about this?"

"Yes, I knew and the others too," she explained.

~~~~~oOo~~~~~

Dara hopped out of the car and bid farewell to her manager. She watched the vehicle leave while waving her hand in the air, blowing out air, and stretching her muscles after. She sighed and smiled before turning around and entering the building.

She's been really busy for the past few days, doing rehearsals for the upcoming Adidas event in Thailand. After her last stage performance back in the Philippines, she's really thrilled to do more for her beloved Blackjacks. Anything about performing excites her that she tends to forget how much she pushes her body to its limit every time.

The elevator dinged indicating that she has finally reached her destination, and she blinked a couple of times to pull herself out of her reverie. She stepped out and went straight to the door of the penthouse, punched the code, and walked inside in silence.

Another smile lifted on her thin lips as she headed for a certain room, dropping her things in the floor on her way there without making any noise.