Percy

A/N I've thought about it and I think what'll do is have the spells work on demigods but not as well the only spell that would most likely work on them completely is the killing curse

    It had been a month since the giant war and things were back to normal, well relatively normal for a demigod. You know the occasional monster here and there but otherwise everything was fine. The seven,Calypso, Nico, and me had just gotten smoothies and everything was perfect. Until it wasn't.  Leo then started walking backwards and talking for some reason. " Guys, everything is perfect! The giant war is over, nobody died, and we have smoothies!" "Leo" I said, "Perfect, perfect", "Leo!", "Perfect, perfect, perfect" "LEO!" "What?" "I thought we talked about irony!" I said annoyed. "Man, don't worry irony is a thing that only happens in movies or boo-". And that's when the dark cloaked figures appeared. "I told you Leo!" I exclaimed.

     "Which one of you is Perseus Jackson?" One of the dark cloaked figures asked. "Percy what did you do this time?" Annabeth said clearly annoyed. I said, "What? It's not my fault if they want to kill me or something!" "It seems like everybody wants to do that, I'm just to killable!" I added. "Seaweed Brain" she muttered. The figures started closing in. Jason then said, " Guys I think we should start doing less talking, and more fighting or running!" We all got our weapons out. "Percy, they want you, you need to run." Annabeth said. "Yeah, Annabeth the boy with the fatal flaw of loyalty will run." Nico said rolling his eyes.  " Yeah, I'm not gonna leave Annabeth you know me" I said strongly.

 "Piper" Annabeth said pleadingly."Don't you dar- ""Percy run! Piper said with a lot of charm speak piled on her voice. I tried to fight the urge but it got the better of me.  " Fine, but I'm mad at you, both of you" I pointed at Annabeth and Piper. "Sorry, Percy!" Piper said. "I'm sorry but it's for your own good! Love you!" Annabeth said. "Love you too!" I said as I ran pass the dark cloaked figures. I managed to get out of the circle by shoving a few of them out of the way with my sword. I heard one of them yell, "GET HIM!" but for some reason "getting" me was delayed. Which of course I was glad for. But remember I said delayed, so then somehow one of them popped up right next to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Bye,Bye" said the dark figure person I assumed was a she and we disappeared.

    We appeared in a dark room with more dark figures and one sitting upon a throne. The one on the throne took of it's hood to reveal a pale white person resembled a snake with red eyes. The snake person then said "Hello, my name is Lord Voldemort."