Annabeth

Annabeth's POV during Percy Chapter/ They had  cornered  the figures and were about to question them, when POP! the one Annabeth was holding disappeared and reappeared right beside Percy and grabbed the collar of his shirt and said "Bye, bye" and vanished right before her eyes. But before all of them vanished she noticed something they were all holding sticks.

      Why were there sticks in there pockets?     And did they just shadow travel? But more importantly they took Percy! They took Percy! I was on my knees crestfallen. Not another Hera. Maybe this could be a dream.  I pinched myself, dang it not a dream. Come on Annabeth pull yourself together you're a daughter of Athena. I got up and brushed myself off. "First things first, Nico do you know what those things were? It seemed like they could shadow travel. And did you feel death approaching Percy when this was all happening?" I hoped the answer was no. " No and no they seemed like people not demonic or anything like that, but they could be other children of Hades, but then again they didn't have to recharge and they didn't seem tired.  And they didn't seem like they wanted to hurt Percy just imprison, capture, etc." I sighed in relieve at least he wouldn't be dead. " Ok you guys get back to camp and try to get a quest and search party I'll go and tell Mrs.Jackson good luck." And so we went on our ways. As I walked though questions swirled through my mind what were those things? Why did they want Percy? And how was she going to explain to Mrs.Jackson? 

       Once I got to the apartment I saw three adults standing there. One a red headed man, the second a girl with curly brown hair, and the third a man that looked quite a bit like Percy but was older and had scar and glasses. But she noticed one thing in specific they had sticks.