Sweet Blasphemy

Grandma dropped me off The House of Blues and I looked around. I saw a guard and walked up to him. "Excuse me sir, could you help me?" He looked at me and I showed him my ticket and pass. "This way, I have been waiting for you." He huffed and lead me through the back entrence of the building. He brought me to a quiet room and I sat down on the couch that was placed in the room. "Wait here." The guard said and walked outside.

I waited for around 20 minuets when a door to the side of me opened. I watched as the Black Veil Brides walked into the room. They saw me and smiled. "Welcome! What's your name?" C.C. asked me and I stood up offering my hand. "I am Emma. It is a pleasure to meet you!" I told them and C.C. laughed. "So from what I heard it is your birthday today. How old are you now?" Ashley asked. "Wait? What? How do you know its my birthday?" I asked freaking out. "I told them." I turned around and saw grandma. "Grandma? What do you mean?" I asked and she laughed. "I am a good friend of Jake's family. Emma tonight you are the only one with a V.I.P. pass." She said and I felt like passing out.

I looked at the people around me and sighed. I couldn't be mad in my position. "Ok. I give in." I said and sat down again. "Is there any songs you want us to play?" Jake asked and I thought of my favorite song. "Sweet Blastophmy. Its my favorite song." I said with confidence and I saw C.C. smile. "Then that will be the first song we do." A deep voice said and I jumped. I looked up and saw Andy standing in front of me. Yikes! "Hello. Its nice to meet you." I said and looked down quickly. The rest of the concert was amazing and I had so much fun!

I went home with grandma and we had some tea. "Thank you so much grandma! This is the best birthday I have ever had." She smiled and squeezed my hand. "It was the best I could think of." She said pulling out a small box. "There is one last present for you. I have been saving this for you since you were born. My husband and I bought it for you and decided to give it to you on you 18th birthday." She handed me the box and I opened it. Inside was an necklace in the shape of a heart. In the center of the heart was and obsiden crystal. I flipped it over and my name was ingraved on the back. "Grandma, this is beautiful. Thank you and grandpa for this gift." I said and put it on. 

I woke up the next morning and streched. Getting out of bed I yawned. i walked downstairs and saw grandma talking to someone on the phone. "No." She told the person on the line. Her face showed anger and dissappointment. Grandma slammed the phone down and I made myself seen. 

What will happen next? Comment with what you want to happen! no seriously, I have a case of writers block. Well untill later! See ya soon!