ANNOUNCEMENT

ME: Hey, everybody. I just wanted someone to tell you something.

Emilee: *sits down by me* Hey.

ME: The author has something to tell you.

Emilee: Alright. I'd like to welcome 85Fish and PixalTheCat to the story. It's great that people are wanting to join, but i can't take everyone. I'm gonna cap off the amount of outside oc's we take in at between 5 or 10. Also, if you want to give a certain dare to a certain group of models, heres our slang here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza:

Toys: Toy models (Ex: Toy Bonnie, Balloon Boy, Puppet Master)

Hi-Techs: My Oc's (Ex: Luna, Dj, Todd)

The Withered: All Characters, in withered form (excluding the toys) these guys are in another dimension though so it takes a bit to get the messages to them.

The Remade: All characters in a restored form if any type of repair was previously required (Mangle, Foxy)

Originals: All characters (Excluding Foxy) from Fnaf1

The Joined: Outside Oc's from friends and my brother (Pixal, 85Fish's oc, Dizzy, Frasier)

Also, if you want to ask a Pairing, use a "ship Name" like Moxy (ManglexFoxy) or Fresty (FreddyXFrosty) i dunno just be sure to include what the shipping is.

ME: Thanks. Like she said, We're keeping The Joined (excluding the author's brother's ocs) to a limit of 5-10. In order to get the responses of The Joined, we have to ask them and sometimes it takes a while.

Emilee: Please remember to leave comments. Read my other stories as well.

ME: "A Pirate and A Princess" starts out a bit rough, but it gets better!

Emilee: You read it?

ME: eh, a bit of it.

Emilee: What do you think of it?

ME: maybe an 8 out of ten? It's pretty good.

Emilee: *fist pump* yessss!

ME: Anywho, leave comments and keep them cool!

Emilee: Peace out, Dudes!

Both: *waves*