Somethings wrong

"I cant find james anywhere!" Grace yelled as she searched all over the tower and all the places he normally goes when he needs to think and even to the ocean.

"He will be back dont worry about it," tony said as she looked at him angerly.

"Something happened to him i know it! Hydra or some other group please we have to go look for him," she begged as clint smerked.

"You are over reacting just take a deep breath and calm down sometimes he forgets where he is going and gets lost," he smiled.

"You think this is funny?!" She screamed as the sink started to shoot water out of it and she took out buckys wallet and keys to his mortor cycle and his phone.

"I found this by the ocean, I'm going to look for him and if you don't help then I will make sure I kill every last hydra agent on the ship and take down the ships down by my self. If you think im joking I have done it before and I will do it again," she hissed angerly.

"Grace calm down just for a second," Loki said as a pipe busted in the kitchen and she was glowing.

"Someone took my husband and I'm not going to take this laying down. I have known him for 70 years plus and I dont intend on letting things like this go," she hissed as they looked at her shocked.

"Husband I'm sorry but you two we never married.." Steve said as she sighed.

"We we going to get married in secret but bucky tried to kill me to protect me from becoming a monster like he did but I was always a monster and I'm going to let it show," she hissed as she left the tower and the avengers looked at each other in terror.

"We better find him before she does," tony said as he turned on the tracking device on buckys metal arm and it showed he was in the middle of the ocean.

"Oh shit," tony said as Steve called the rest if the team and clint called Grace.

"Hes in the middle of the ocean im sending you quardnets now," he said as she hung up.

She didnt need them, but what she did need was a terrafing army and with it being the ocean it wouldnt take her long at all. She looked out into the ocean and took off her shirt and pants to revel shorts and a work out bra. She kept her shoes on and saw the sharks swimming around.

"Lets show hydra what a monster they made," she smerked as she jumped into the water.

"They went on the helacarer and were flying out.

"So Bucky got taken how is that possable?" Nick asked as a lady was watching the scanner and swallowed hard.

"I have never seen so many sharks in one place before," she said as she pulled it up screan and there had to be at least a hundred sharks if not more and more were joining them.

Steve looked outside to see there fins and he swallowed hard.

"Grace cant do that can she?" Clint said as they were comming to the ship and paused as there was more then one. There were seven..

"Okay let's split up into teams of...." Nick paused as six of the ships were imidently split in half by waves of water and started to sink. The sharks quickly headed to them and started eatting the hysra agents.

"Never mind," he said as Grace quickly climbed onto the top and threw a guy with a gun off and the ship and a shark jumped put of the water and ate the guy.

"I think we should leave her alone she seems really mad," Peter pointed out as several guys were thrown off the ship and sharks were catching them.

"We have to get on the ship peter she might get ambushed," steve said as he got ready to go. She ripped the metal door off and they started to shoot at her but she made a water sheild and the bullets stoped dead in the water.

"Hello boys miss me?" She asked as she used her powers and made them all fly out of the hall and outside to the sharks.

"How?! A man asked as he was wearing a doctors outfit and she quickly grabbed him.

"Well hello doctor drake I thought you were here i could smell you from a mile away. Now tell me where is my husband? I have sharks that are dying to have a taste of you and I might not be able to make them go away unless you tell me. Either way your not getting off this ship alive. Tell me or I take a bite out of your neck," she threatened as red lights were flashing.

"Your the one not getting off this ship alive Grace, you always did let your emoshions get the better of you," he smiled as she let her sharp teeth show and he panicked.

"He's in the Hull!" He screached.

"Password! I'm not a stupid girl I know how you work now what is the password," she growled as a pipe burst next to them.

"179B34H90," he yelled as she smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled as she snapped his neck and sent him out to the sharks. She went down to the hull of the ship and made people explode on the way. She was not having it today or any day. No one that touches her family will ever live to tell about it. She found the room and quickly started to pry the door off the henges.

"Are these bodies?" Clint asked as about 40 people laied dead and splatered all over the walls.

"Yeah she was here this isn't good," Steve said as a door was thrown in there path.

She quickly killed the guys that were in the room that surounded Bucky and she looked at everything to make sure it didnt hurt him if she removed it and saw the mashine he was hooked up to and put in the password to realise his arms and legs.

"James, James," she said softly as she rubbed his shoulder and he growned.

"James, remember when we were going to get married? I found out I was pregnant that day when you asked. I wanted to wait to tell you and I was going to but I lost it the same day. You were going to be a dad. Now come on hydra is going to be looking for us and I dont know about you but I think I want to try to start a family. I know you probably dont remember how much you loved me but its okay. I want you to be happy even if it's not with me. I know I'm a monster and I know you want to be normal so when hydra is gone I promise I will leave and you will never see me again so you can live your life to the fullest. Your friends are comming I better go," she sighed as he weakly grabbed her hand.

"Why are you going? I have missed you for two decades because i thought I killed you. Im so glad I got you back," he said weakly as she smiled a bit.

"Its only if you want me back james. I dont know what they gave you but we can talk later okay," she said as he nodded weakly.