1

Diavolo switched the light on. Lucifer groaned and rubbed his eyes, blinking rapidly to adjust to the brightness.
"Oh Lucifer, I thought you of all demons would be use to shining, glamorous lighting. Remember when you were an angel, from the celestial realm? Ah...You were so beautiful" Diavolo climbed back into bed with him.
"Were? You mean I'm not now?" Lucifer teased, pushing Diavolo's arm away.
"Well of course you are now! Theres different types of beauty, Luci" Diavolo inhaled, "You smell like me".
"Thats not necessarily a bad thing...You smell like herbal tea. It makes me calm. Cuddling up to you and feeling how warm you are...Its like wrapping your cold hands around a cup of tea on a winter's eve. Relaxing and tranquil, how it should be" Lucifer wriggled round and face Diavolo, gently kissing the tip of his nose.
"I'm glad you're calm around me, after all, we've known eachother for a while. Seen a lot of eachother" Diavolo smiled, staring deep into his eyes.
"Seen a lot? I hope you mean that you see me regularly. Not...anything else. Its best not to mention our relationship around my brothers and the human...the human cares about me. My brothers would go wild too if they knew we weren't just platonic" Lucifer sighs, letting go of Diavolo's waist.