My Type; Binhwan

Hanbin x Jinhwan

Contains: BL Romance

Word count: 1.6k

Jinhwan has been having crush on his classmate Hanbin for 2 yrs and he has kept it to himself because he thinks that, he is not Hanbin's type.
_________

  Beneath the shades of a big tree, Jinhwan was 'trying' to read his book. His had a milky coloured skin, small body frame, black round glasses and hair almost touching his eyes but he didn't notice about it as his eyes was following someone. That someone was a guy playing basketball with his friends smiling, sweat dripping down his hair, containing fierce but beautiful eyes. While, he was admiring his loved one he didn't even realise some one calling him.

"-nani!"

"JINANI!!!!" A voice shouted making him snap out of it.

"Jiwon? When did you get here?" Jinhwan asked.

"When? Man...I have been calling you for almost thousand times but you didn't even listen because you were busy admiring your so called cru-" Jiwon got cut off when jinhwan made him shut with his hands.

"Ssh ....don't talk so loudly you idiot Kimbab!" He whishper-shout.

"Ok ok I won't talk but tell me something when are you going to confess him? Or don't tell me you are going to keep it in forever?" He asked.

Jinhwan dropped his head and whispered sadly " it's not like he'll like me. I m not even his type."

"That might be true but you should atleast try, hyung" Jiwon said softly patting his head.

Before Jinhwan could answer, the school bell rang meaning their lunch break is over. They returned to their respective classes. Jiwon was in different class while, Hanbin was in the same class as Jinhwan. And just beside him.

It is the last year of his school and after this Jinhwan won't be able to see his crush. Thinking all this, Jinhwan entered his class sighing loudly but as soon as he saw a familiar guy all his bad thoughts vanished.

He walked towards his table and sat down.

Jinhwan POV

While the teacher entered class, he started explaining and teaching and I just took a glance at Hanbin takin notes beside me. Oh god...he looks so handsome and cool as if God has taken time on making this creature. Yes, I like him and that will never change but I don't think so he likes me. Though he has rejected every who confesses to him but I don't think he is gay. And even if he is he won't batt an eye on me, like how can a famous charming boy would like a nerdy guy like me?

Exploring in my thoughts, I didn't even notice my teacher was giving us projects in groups.

"Okay, so the person next to you will be your project partner for the next week. That's all." the teacher announced, leaving me in shock.

I turned towards Hanbin and to my surprise he was having a soft smile formed over his face before he realised I was watching him.

"O-oh! Uh.... Please take care of me" he said shuttering.

Awwww he is so cute, my crush is talking with me, what should I do!??
I screamed inside and said "Y-yeah, okay".

"Then let's meet at the library later, is that ok?" He asked smiling.

"Ok then" I smiled back at him.

For me, class hours were so long like eternity but it finally came to an end. I went straight to the library and saw an angel- no no no, I mean Hanbin sitting there calmly reading. I went and sat beside him.