Wait for me; Junhoe

Contains: Romance.

Word count: 2.3k.

Junhoe moved to seoul and stayed there for 2 yrs and in his 1st yr of elementary, when he was returning from school, near Han river he met someone and started spending his time with that person alot.
____________________________

Junhoe's POV

*Sigh* this class is so boring, I don't wanna stay here and look at those girls looking at me like they want to eat me. They are creepy. Like yeah, I know I m handsome and charming but they don't need stare at me like that.

I yawned and looked outside my window, right then I saw someone, who's is that person?

She had short, black hair and small cute hands. She just picked up a puppy, it was a stray dog and cleaned it with her.... clothes? Doesn't she feel disgusted? If any girls from my class saw a stray dog, they would feel disgusted to even touch it...but she was different. She smiled so genuinely while the dog licked her cheeks and even though she was covered in dirt, she looked so... beautiful.

I was admiring her but a voice snapped me out.

"Junhoe!!" The teacher shouted.

I quickly looked at her "Y-yes, ma'am".

"What are doing there!? Spacing out like that? Concentrate on your class! Do you get that?" She scolded at me.

I just nodded and started looking at my book showing that I m concentrating, still my eyes drifted at the girl again but she was gone.

I couldn't do anything about it and why am I so interested in her? Well, who cares, it's not like I'll meet her again.

But I was wrong....

Oneday, while I was returning from school I came nearby river, Han river, I heard a dog barking.

"Bark! Bark" I just shrugged it off. It's normal for them to bark but then I saw a kid who wore a hoody so I can't recognise that person. That person stood there shaking while pointing a stick at the dog. I wanted to help and tried to think what I can do but then, I saw the familiar dog in that person's hand. It was her, eyes full of tear and fear, hands and knees shaking and had scratches. I don't know why her expression pained me but without even thinking I ran towards them and threw my back at the dog and searched some stones for throwing too.

Thank god, the dog wasn't that aggressive so it ran away. I triumphantly smiled but once I saw her sobbing I hurriedly walked towards her. She was sitting in the ground, knees pulled and she buried her face while crying and shaking. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her and rubbing her back murmering 'its ok' and 'i m here' just like my mother did when I cried. I think it worked and she calmed down.

"Hey" I chirped at her.

"Hello" she shyly smiled, her voice is a bit deep but I don't mind itits so angelic. She kept her head low.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded and whispered "t-thank you...for s-saving me....".

"Umm...is that the puppy you were playing with last time?" I blutered out.

"Last time? Have we met before?" She asked.

"N-no.... sorry..it's just that when I was at school, I saw you playing with this puppy" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh" was all she said. "This dog, I found him here when I was passing by so I played with him and fed him. Now it just became a habit" she said grinning brightly that made my heart skip a beat.