5. A VOICE OF AN ANGEL

6 months later

Six months later, Justin was already used to the system, he found it easy to adapt to the home for orphaned boys. Everyone was relatively easy to get along with, though they were some younger mischievous boys he had encountered.

Nothing harsh, but the usual ten to thirteen year old boys that seemed to make it their mission to produce a little mischief here and there a few times a month, last week someone had put blue dye in the water system, turned on the shower and poof! All boys had blue hair for one week, it was actually just washing off.

Justin almost felt sorry for poor Miss Janice who had a fit of the century. Long story short they had all been subjected to cleaning the bathrooms as the culprit boy had never been found.

Chris and Justin had gotten closer over the months. He had not been kidding when he said they would be brothers. Chris made it a point to tell everyone wherever they where.

Yo, Henry! Have you met my bro?

Hey, hands off my brother!

No no no, that's not what bros do bruh, our handshake should be sacred..only for you and me, who the heck made Tim our brother?

You're lucky I consider you my brother, or you would be swimming with the fishes.

Bro! You snore to loudly!

Dang! Bruh you would never guess what happened with Hillary from across the street.

Yes he was fitting in just fine, even with the hectic schedule they had, since they were all homeschooled and then came chores and volunteering jobs at the sheriffs office or any place that needed the service of quote 'Fine young men' that was according to Miss Janice.

It was never hard work just something to help them raise money and keep the orphanage running while supporting the community.

Justin woke up to someone shaking him. He slightly opened his eyes groaning before turning over only to be shaken again causing him to sigh, finally waking up, finding himself staring into the light blue eyes of Chris, " wake up bro, it's already morning, you were talking in your sleep again, something about a guy named Chad, what's that about?" Chris asked with a concerned look on his face.

Justin sat up suddenly, glancing uncomfortably at him, he looked at himself and found that he had been sweating profoundly and his heart rate had increased, " I don't know ...probably just nothing," he lied in a shaky voice.

Chris sat next to him, " I know it's something because that's the fifth time this month," he said surprising Justin, he didn't press it further though only throwing his arm around Justin in a lazy hug" I don't know what your running from bro, but I got your back."

Justin looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes , he nodded with a soft grin before Chris stood up, " come on bro, where going to be late, this month it's us cleaning the music hall down town."

Justin stood up and he smiled at his friend, who was lending him a hand up, before they both headed out.

As usual it was a shower first, Justin throwing a towel to Chris as he walked toward a shower stall, "remember to first check the water before giving in bro!" He called out to him.

"Right, " Chris muttered, "when I catch the runt that turned my golden locks blue for a week he is gonna get it, " he replied causing Justin to laugh as he remembered Chris expression when he saw his beautiful golden hair the same color as his eyes. There was one thing you never did to Chris and that was mess with his hair.