2. SALVAGE MANSION

Warning!!

As Chad walked away, Justin turned back to the wall, leaning against it heavily, trying to support himself, while licking the blood off his lip. His fingers reaching out to his face and feeling the dried trail of blood that formed from the small cut on the side of his face.

He often wondered what had happened to his brother, finally settling for the fact that  it was the years of working hard, trying to sustain the both of them.

Chad hadn't always been the tough type, he never used to beat his brother before their Dad died.

However, Justin really didn't blame him. Chad had gone through a lot and even through his stone cold heart, He could see that Chad did love him... Somewhere somehow.

He just had to.

Yes, Chad was now the leader of the so called Wolves, and yes Justin knew he had done some unforgivable things, but he couldn't just stop loving his brother, he could do good when he wanted to.

He had let Justin live freely under his roof, allowing him to get a job working at a nearby barber shop that was actually a front for the wolves hideout but Justin hadn't minded as he did not participate in their criminal activities..at least not until now.

Chad had told him it was Time for him to get involved in their new ' family business' or so he called it.

Justin shook his head, gently trailing his back against the wall, before sitting on the dirty street floor.

Is this what life was all about? Is this all he would ever amount to?

He buried his face into his arms trying his best to see past the darkness in his life, wasting the minutes away till he felt a hand settle gently on his shoulder.

He got startled at first, looking up suddenly, finding himself caught in the clear blue gaze of a girl with blond hair and a familiar gentle grin.

Her face was dirty as if she had been working and her hair was hanging out of her hoody as it fell a little ways past her shoulder, wearing a pair of knee ripped jeans.

She was pretty if one would look past the small scratches on her face and the beauty of her long eyelashes that made her eyes look more radiant than ever.

He stared into them for a moment then removed his gaze off her. " I'll have to do it tonight Clair," he said.

Clair looked down at him sighing out loud before she squatted beside him, "Chads right you know," she began gently bumping her shoulder with his, causing him to glance at her, while covering the pain, "it's time you got involved, just like the others."

Justin shrugged as he pulled away from her, " I said I'd do it so I have to, there's no choice, " he replied standing up as he wiped his hands on his dirty jeans.

"Justin" Clair called as he began to walk away from her, 

"Just leave me alone, Clair...I need to be alone "

He heard a bunch of noise and the shuffling of feet before Clair tapped his shoulder with a slight huff, standing beside him, "okay, but just remember, this is not what we wanted, this is what we had to be" she replied with a soft smile before she left him standing alone in the alley.

Clair turned sixteen a month ago but she had already been 'working' with the others since a very young age.

It was easy to say that she was born into the gang and she was a skilled pick-pocket and very organized.

This wasn't the kind of life we wanted 
Justin thought to himself as he walked aimlessly around. Was anyone really born into the life they wanted? Most importantly could anyone get out?