Jack of all trades

The night air was cool. We all had decided it was time for a meet up and traded phone numbers. For some strange reason Jack had messaged me and asked me to meet him at this park in the middle of the night.

'Does he know i have feelings for him? Does he know that i fell in love with him?' I thought to myself. Crazy thoughts went through my head, over and over. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't notice Jack walk up.

"Hey Y/N! Thank you for meeting me here!" Jack said with a heart-stopping smile.

"Y-yeah! No problem Jack! Why did you want to meet up? Is anyone else showing up?" I asked, looking around for anyone coming our way.

"Nope! Its just us. I wanted to talk to you about something," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously "I know how all of us are good friends and all but Ive been feeling something more towards you."

I blush lightly. "Wh-what do you mean Jack?"

"I like you. A lot. Ive been trying to stop myself from telling you but i didnt want to ruin the relationship we already have but i just had to tell you."

"Are you telling the truth? Youre not lying?"

"Of course im not lying," he crouched down next to me, "Youre beautiful and amazing and a truly wonderful person. I love you Y/N."