Hannah and Jake

Hannah was your typical straight A student. She was always on time, student body president, prom queen, you name it and she's aced it. Her parents were so very proud of their daughter and held her with high expectations. And of course, she was very beautiful. With her long red hair and her bright blues eyes, all the boys wanted to date her. But Hannah was too worried about school to make time for boys. Besides, she was saving herself for marriage just like her mom had.

And then there was Jake. Jake was what you would call a badboy, he practically gave the meaning to the word . He was the type that didn't seem to care about anything, authority, rules, grades, or even school in general. The only reason he ever bothered to show up was to see which of the girls he could hook up with next. Jake had no plans for his future. He lived one day at a time and everyday seemed to be a party for him. It was a good thing that him and Hannah went to different schools because if he had met her then he would have made it his mission to break her waiting for marriage rule. .

Graduation was one for the books when it came to Jake. His parents had money and basically paid for his diploma by donating money to build a new gym for the high school. Jake, who was always up to something, decided to go to the ceremony wearing only his gown. And as soon as the principal went to congratulate all the seniors for their accomplishments Jake opens it up. While everyone else was throwing their caps up Jake was streaking threw the crowd.

Hannah was valedictorian, of course. Her speech was flawless and everyone gave her a standing ovation at the end. Her parents couldn't be more proud of her. Once the ceremony was over they all went out for dinner where Hannah's father handed her a thick envelope, which he had already opened. When she read the first sentence she nearly cried. It was everything she had worked so hard for. She didn't let herself be a normal teen with going to parties or hanging out on the weekends. She barely allowed herself time for friends. And now it had finally paid off, Hannah had been excepted into Harvard on a full ride.

Life seemed almost perfect for Hannah so what could go wrong? If she only knew....