SHIPS IN NCT U

↱sʜɪᴘs ɪɴ ɴᴄᴛ ᴜ↰

↱ʙʀᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ↰

BRODY AND TAEYONG

NCTzens like this ship because how close the two are in NCT U

NCTzens like this ship because how close the two are in NCT U. Brody always comes and supports Taeyong all the time. When NCT 127 has a new music video they are filming Brody will go to the filming and support NCT 127. They always watch movies together. Since most of the time the rest of the boys are busy or just doesn't want to watch a movie. They go to each other to watch something. They both sometimes talk each other about their sisters. Taeyong said out of NCT U he would let Brody date his sister. (Before Brody came out) And Brody said out of NCT U he would let Taeyong date his sister since he really trusts him and Taeyong met Brody sister and it seems they like each other. The ship started out with the boys saying they are close and doing Vlives together.

↱ʙʀᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇɪʟ↰

BRODY AND TAEIL

They also talk about their sisters together as well together

They also talk about their sisters together as well together. Brody said that Taeil and his sister are best friends and text each other a lot. But he still pays attention when the two talk since he is a overprotective brother. Taeil also said that Brody is close friends with his sister. Also he low key ships Brody and his sister together and the rest of the boys ship them too. Also these two watch movies together as well. When they are bored they will watch movies together. The ship of Brody and Taeil started because of there sisters. Their sisters are best friends and they talked about on Brody's sister YouTube channel how NCTzens should start shipping Brody and Taeil.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰