SHIPS IN NCT 127

↱sʜɪᴘs ɪɴ ɴᴄᴛ 127↰

↱ᴍᴀх ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴜɴ↰

MAX AND KUN

MAX and Kun cook all the time together

MAX and Kun cook all the time together. Most of the time MAX and Kun cook for NCT as well when they want food. MAX doesn't let anyone in the Kitchen besides the members that he trust that won't ruin the food and will help out. Kun has two dogs named Xiao Mi and Fei Fei love MAX any time MAX is around the dogs they will always go to MAX. MAX will pet them and play around with them. If Kun is gone MAX will take care of them when given the chance. The ship started when MAX and Kun said that they was close friends and almost kissed by playing a game once.

ᴍᴀх ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ↰

MAX AND HAECHAN

MAX and Haechan listen to music a lot

MAX and Haechan listen to music a lot. Mostly Michael Jackson since they both look up to Michael Jackson. Also Haechan makes MAX play video games with him a lot. Since sometimes he is bored and no one else wants to. Haechan is already a affectionate person but is more of a affectionate person when he is around MAX. Haechan and MAX hug a lot. Haechan also kisses MAX on the face a lot. The ship started because NCTzens noticed how Haechan is more affectionate and does skinship with MAX more than the rest of the members of NCT.

↱ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ↰