ANGEL AND GABRIEL PART 1

Angel was a young lady who lives with her elder brother Simon. She was raped my the son's of a wealthy man Mr Kross ( David and Daniel Kross). But Mr Kross made the world believe that it was Gabriel that raped Angel. Gabriel didn't know what happened that night because he was drugged by his friends ( Daniel and David ).

 Gabriel didn't know what happened that night because he was drugged by his friends ( Daniel and David )

David's wedding was close by so they took Gabriel out to celebrate in a club. Gabriel didn't take any drink, so David asked him to take something, but he told them he was going to the toilet, so he left and went to the toilet. Then Daniel told David to put some drugs into Gabriel's drink and David did it, unknowingly Gabriel came back and took the drink and was not himself. So they went out to where they parked their car and Daniel saw a girl who was returning from work and they ran after her, Gabriel chased them too but they caught the girl and the girl could only see Gabriel touching her while he tried to help her but he couldn't, Angel got raped by Daniel and David. It happened on the night of June 21st.
The next day Gabriel was arrested for rape, he could not remember all the things that happened that night. When he was in jail Mr Kross came and threatened to kill him if he says anything and he gave him some money and promised to get him out but he didn't. That same day David got wedded to Katrina.
An unknown man helped Gabriel with his case and Gabriel was released.
Angel was pregnant with a child and thought that Gabriel was the father and the man who destroyed her life.
Gabriel tried to find the man who helped him with his case but he couldn't find out the man's identity. Mr Kross called Gabriel and told him to stay away from his family or else he would do something that he will regret. Gabriel told him that they'll pay for everything then Mr Kross started laughing and David joined him they both laughed at Gabriel. Then Gabriel left.
Not forgetting the judge ordered Gabriel to take responsibility for the child.
Days passed Gabriel started having feelings for Angel the girl who hates him with passion. He chased after her begging for forgiveness but Angel refused but he never gave up on her.
Angel also started having feelings for Gabriel, but she refused to let that feeling out, even when they got married and had a child that they believed was for Gabriel which wasn't, Angel never slept in the same room with Gabriel, it was hard for Gabriel.
With the help of the unknown man Gabriel became rich and started his revenge, he brought out every of Mr Kross dirty job all his evil works, then the fight began.
Mr Kross got Angel's daughter whom is  his granddaughter kidnapped. And then unknown man had to reveal his identity to help Gabriel his only son with his fight.
The unknown man turned out to be the father of Gabriel who abandoned him and his mother when he was a child.

Thanks for reading.... u'll get to read the part 2

Follow me @_Krystal20