ANGEL AND GABRIEL PART 2

Angel and Gabriel Part2

Gabriel found out that the unknown man was his biological father but he refused to accept him or anything that has to do with him. But his father Mr Kingston didn't give up.
Angel's daughter was kept hostage by Mr Kross, even if Angel never wanted the child she loved her more than her own life. Angel was emotionally drained, she could only find rest in the arms of Gabriel. Mr Kross was declared wanted for Murder and Kidnapping, he went into hiding with Angel's daughter. Gabriel could not bare to see Angel like that, so he went to the Kross mansion and waited for someone to take him to Mr Kross hide out. Gabriel waited for some hours then Daniel drove out, Gabriel rushed into his car and followed Daniel.
Gabriel informed Simon and the police. Daniel stopped and parked his car and came down close to an abandoned warehouse, Gabriel waited for the police to arrive but time was going, he saw a man standing close to the entrance with a gun. Gabriel went close to the man pretending to be lost and he carried the nearest wood and used it on the man's head and collect his gun, so on his way inside an armed man was coming outside Gabriel didn't waste time he shot the man on his chest, so Mr Kross and Daniel knew that something was wrong so Daniel told Mr Kross and the nanny holding the baby to escape through the back door, and they followed what he said. Daniel and Gabriel met pointing the guns at each other. Daniel told Gabriel to drop the gun so that they can settle the matter with their hands, but Gabriel fired the gun on Daniel's left leg, and he  pursued Mr Kross, and finally caught up to them, Gabriel pointing his gun told the nanny to drop the little child and leave the premises. So Mr Kross started laughing and asked Gabriel if he is ready to die for someone that's not his blood? Gabriel looked at Mr Kross confused, and Gabriel told Mr Kross to continue, Mr Kross showed him the video that was taken on the night Angel was raped. Gabriel became confused cause the video showed that he only tried to help Angel but he passed out. Gabriel looked at the little child he thought was for him and he dropped his gun. Daniel then shot Gabriel from behind, he was about to shoot him but they heard the police siren, so they ran out of the building and entered a car, leaving the baby and the video tape behind.

 Daniel then shot Gabriel from behind, he was about to shoot him but they heard the police siren, so they ran out of the building and entered a car, leaving the baby and the video tape behind

The police chased them and Mr Kross driver turned left facing a forest and stopped the car, then Mr Kross shot the driver and shot his son Daniel, and caused the car to explode. Making the police think that he and Daniel were dead. So Mr Kross ran away. Gabriel tried to reach the video tape to prove that he didn't rape anyone but he passed out. So they rushed Gabriel to the hospital and he was fighting for his life. Angel was happy to see her daughter safe, but she was depressed because of Gabriel's condition. Weeks later Gabriel returned from the hospital. Angel treated him in a different way, she started to sleep in the same room with Gabriel, but Gabriel left the room. The next day Gabriel went to that warehouse to look for the video tape and he found it and took it to the police and David was arrested for raped, David was thrown into the prison leaving his son and wife at home, Daniel wasn't arrested because he was dead. Gabriel signed the divorce papers Angel brought to him before the kidnapping of her daughter. So he left their house and went a hotel where he met a girl ( Elena ). And Elena fell in love with him and Gabriel also thought he was in love with Elena not knowing he just wanted to forget Angel. So the next day Simon and his wife and child  left Angel all alone  at home with her daughter. Then Mr Kross entered the house and went straight to Angel's room pointing a gun at her. Gabriel had a feeling something was wrong so he rushed to his car and saw his father but he turned his face and entered his car, but his father followed him. He got to Angel's house and saw the door was opened so he entered and his father followed him. Gabriel went to Angel's room and saw Mr Kross trying to rape Angel. So Gabriel picked Mr Kross up and they started fighting, so Mr Kross  shot Angel and wanted to shoot Gabriel but his father got in the way and was shot. Then Gabriel carried a vessel and broke it on Mr Kross head. Then he collapse, so the police came and took Mr Kross, he tried to escape but he was shot six times. Angel and Mr Kingston where rushed to the hospital. Mr Kingston told Gabriel that he didn't abandon him, his mother ran away from the house with him when he was still a child, then Mr Kingston kicked the bucket. Gabriel was left in regrets. So Gabriel went to meet Angel and she was at the point of death so Gabriel rushed to get the doctor, so the doctor came and told me Gabriel that they couldn't find a heart beat in Angel, that she is gone. So Gabriel ran inside the room and knelt down close to Angel and started confessing his feelings and suddenly the doctor saw that Angel was waking up. So the doctor called the nurse and Angel survived the night and she was released two weeks later. Angel and Gabriel got married.

The End...

Thanks for reading🙏