Chapter 1 - Hot start

It was a fine day. Simon was at Starbucks waiting for a friend.

"Strange, they should've been here by now...." he grumbled to himself. Though he paid no mind to this strange occurrence. Suddenly, the sound of glass shattering echoed through the empty Starbucks. Simon felt a sharp pain on the back of his skull.

Simon woke up. "Where am i?? What happened??? Did i get jumped??" he thought to himself. He could hear and feel the tires rumbling along offroad. In a vehicle?? He could feel the gravity of the machine going uphill. Panic was all Simon felt. He started looking around, extremely worried, looking for any identifications of who did this to him. All that he saw was the barren, cold inside of a van he'd never seen before. He banged at the back doors, trying desperately to open them. He didn't have the strength to do anything.

The van was speeding up. Simon was terrified. Was someone after them? Did anyone know what was happening to him? How long has he been missing? Did his loving wife and son know what happened? Are they even running from someone? He banged at those doors harder and harder.

The van doors refused to budge. The machine kept speeding up. Simon could only guess how fast they were going, 190 miles? He felt sick. The pit in his stomach was worsening. Crackling echoed through the back of the van. Suddenly, Simon no longer felt the tires running on the ground, no more sound of stones being driven over. It felt like he was midair.

Simon felt the van falling. The heat was rising, rapidly, it felt awful. Burning. The crackling got worse, louder and louder. He could hear a voice. A woman's voice, sounding harsh and overjoyed.

"I FUCKED YOUR MUM SHITLIPS!"

The world went dark.