Chappie 4

3rd person's view

Elsa didn't get what it meant,She just sighed and went to her bed and took a nap.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Elsa woke up in an unfamiliar place it wasn't Her bedroom nor her home.She realized she was in a forest but it felt magical.She walked for a bit and found a clear puddle of water she saw herself wearing a high ponytail,a blue jacket with a white top,ripped jeans and a blue backpack.When she realized she had a backpack on she took it and opened it there were bunch of supplies that looked familiar.She remembered some of the items from the book that she saw in the attic.While she was digging through her backpack a smirk was heard:

"Why,Hello there!"A mysterious tall man appeared.Elsa jumped.She faced where the tall man was at and to her surprise he was tall was wearing a blue with some icicles in his jacket?

"Ahh,I haven't introduced myself.My names Jackson Frost but you can call me just 'Jack'."Jack introduced.

"Oh,that's nice-".Elsa said while Jack giving her a hand.

"My names Elsa,Elsa Winters".She said while placing out her hand,Jack shook it and to her surprise His hands were cold.

"Mind explaining where were at?".Elsa added,Jack nodded.

"Were in the Fallen Icicles Forest".He smiled.

"WHERE?!".Elsa shouted.

"Were in the Fallen Icicles forest,Full of magical flowers,trees fairies and Me-".Jack smirked.Elsa thought for a while and remembered about the 'Search Light' thingy.

"Do you happen to know about the Search Light?".Elsa asked.Jack looked at her and took His staff,He then pointed at one of the pink looking trees.He shook one of the trees using His wooden staff.A mystical looking Cup appeared with colors of the galaxy shining bright with its magical temple.

"The Search Light is known for its magical healing,friendship making and Success maker".He explained.They sat on a blue with icicles log,Jack took His staff and pointed on the lag and to her surprise it turned into a bench.

''One of the most powerful things that the Search Light can do is to make someone rise from the dead".Jack added while grabbing some logs.It was night time in the forest stars can be seen from the sky.Jack took the logs and made some fire the fire was bright green.Elsa looked amazed from the color that was seen.

"So you mean that if someone died i can just go to the Search Light and that someone will live?!".Elsa asked excitingly.

"Not precisely".Jack answered.

"To wish upon the Search Light you must do some quests".Jack said

"If you want someone to live then you must do the deathly quests".Jack added

"May i ask?".Elsa asked

"Yeah?"He said while grabbing some yellow Apples.

"Where are you from?".She asked.

"I'm from this forest".He answered right away.

"Anyways,What bring you here in this forest are you a traveler or You just got lost?".Jack asked.

"I- don't really know i just woke up and found myself in this forest".Elsa answered while taking a bite on one of the Yellow Apples.

"Hmm that's kinda weird"Jack said.

"Are there any other people in this forest?".Elsa asked.

"Not that much but they aren't travelers or lost people either,They were just born in this forest".Jack said

"So you were born in this forest?".Elsa asked.Jack nodded.

Jack made a tent 1 for Him and 1 for Elsa.Jack sat next to Elsa and:

"People that are born in this forest have special powers."Jack explained.

"So you mean you-."

"Yes I do have powers and some special abilities".Jack answered.Elsa nodded and fell asleep on Jack's lap,He blushed a bit and carried Elsa on Her tent.

"Good Night."He smiled.

тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂...

𝓗𝓲 𝓖𝓾𝔂𝓼! 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓶 100% 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮.𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱.𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮!

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖!

𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨!

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 (𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕!)