Reunion

A/N I CANNOT wait for the ending!

Gia: BITCH, YOU DON'T HAVE A KRIFFING ENDING YET!

Me: I know :)

Gia: Son of a—

Me: Enjoy!!!

X

"Is this... a grave yard?" Mace questioned as they travelled through a field with statues of Jedi Masters who had perished in the Clone Wars and in the hands of the Empire.

"Sort of," Luke shrugged. "It's called the Memorial Garden. Any and every Jedi who had died serving the Republic and the Rebellion is placed here,"

"All are Jedi, except for one," Ezra grimaced, stopping at an altar with a statue of a clone soldier.

Luke frowned as he glanced up at the statue then back at his spouse. He knew that he and Ezra had losses, but it always pained the other more than him.

"How many losses were there during the battle against the Empire?" Mace asked, changing the topic after noticing the building tension.

"Quite a lot, honestly," Ezra sighed. "Most were innocent people while others were the ones striving to survive by battling the Empire. They either died fighting or died in starvation,"

"Some died without expectation," Luke added sadly. "The Empire just snuck up on them and killed them after having relation with the Rebellion or the Jedi,"

"I... see," Mace nodded before they began to trot forward again.

They soon make it to a hut, smaller than the main hut in the camp, but larger than the other huts in the camp. It had the colors blue, orange and yellow and beautifully decorated with two suns and two moons.

"Sorry the place is a bit of a mess," Luke apologized as they entered to see the place full of piled-up archives. "We we're searching for some more information about lessons that the old Jedi Order taught to the younglings in the past,"

"Let's head to the dining room for some tea," Ezra suggested. "We can open the response once we settle down with something warm and soothing,"

The two agreed then they all walked to the dining room. As the two Jedi sat down, Ezra left and headed to the kitchen to brew the tea. A few minutes later, the blue-haired young man emerged with a silver tray that had a teapot, teacups and a plate of space cookies. He set it down on the table, and after pouring each of them a cup of tea, Ezra proceeded to unlock the message.

"Hmm..." he placed it in a holo-projector, and out came a hologram of Ahsoka. "Ah, yes. Got it,"

"THAT is Ahsoka now?" Mace stared at the hologram in surprise. "She looks so mature now than back then,"

"The war changes everyone, you know," Luke pointed out.

"Ahsoka's grown from Padawan to a Jedi of experience," Ezra chuckled, but the tone his voice was anything but light and amusement. "The war really pressured most of us to mature, even when we were so young,"

"How old were you both when you joined the Rebellion?" Mace wondered.

"I was 19, right after my Uncle and Aunt died," Luke replied with a wince.

"I was 14, 7 years after my parents were taken away for speaking against the Empire," Ezra answered as he reminisced on his past. "I lived as a street rat in Lothal, stealing to survive. When I met the crew, they weren't broadly part of the Rebellion yet, but after encountering an Inquisitor, or a Jedi Hunter, they contacted Ahsoka, who had the code name Fulcrum. She, Senator Organa and Senator Mon Mothma were the ones in charge of the Rebellion since they're the ones that started it,"