FIFTEEN

"okay kai, this is how it works, okay? watch and learn," yeonjun tapped on kai's shoulder, all brother-like. 

he walked over to the black-haired boy, who was engaging in a conversation with taehyun and soobin. "beomgyu," he calls to catch his attention. "i'm learning about one of the important dates in history. want to be one of them?" 

there was a quick pause before the room bursts out laughing. "what was that?" beomgyu asks, giggling. "you're disgusting."

kai's dolphin laughter could be heard all the way from across the room. 

_____________________________________

"soobin, are you sure you're going to do it?" yeonjun asks as he watches the boy trying to stuff his clothes into his luggage. 

"ye, yes," the boy pants as he calls out. "beomgyu! come and help me sit on this!" 

"call us when you're there, okay?" the mentioned boy starts as he walks over, plopping himself on the stuffed bag. 

"okay," he finally huffs as the zip finally closes up. "honestly, i have no idea what it's going to be like," soobin smiles, wiping sweat off his forehead. "but you guys are really an inspiration,"

"him? no way." beomgyu laughs, watching yeonjun huff at his words. 

"for real. you guys gave up on your hard work for what you really love, and that is admirable. i want to do that too," the tall boy grins, pulling the packed bag up. "so i'm travelling to a country i've never heard of, and settling there." he giggles at his words. "i don't know why i'm doing this, too. but i guess i've decided."

"soobin!" the two boys stomp downstairs, leaving creaky sounds from the staircase. 

"take this! it accompanies me when i'm really sad, so it will help you too," kai shoves a big plushie into his hands. 

"take care," taehyun smiles, giving him a hug. 

"keep molang safe!" kai yells again as soobin steps towards the front door. 

"i know, i know. geez, you guys are acting like i'm going to die."

"bye, soobin!" he heard yeonjun call before he closed the door. 

he wasn't afraid of adventures. he loved adventures. because, together, we're undefeatable. 

[ END. ]

_____________________________________

epilogues coming out soon !