Chapter 14

I just wanna say that the Jose's and a couple of other characters characterizations are a lil based off of @/ jorrated on Tumblr and mines lol

-----------

After a couple of days, you finally made it to Brazil. You were extremely excited to visit not one but two friends at once. Jose was the first person you'd be seeing because your other friend was going to meet you and Jose later and after that Jose's friends will join as well.

You got off the boat and did the usual travel paper work. Soon after you finished doing that you called up Jose.

Jose was at a cafe near by. Zico and Zeca were currently at school so you'd be meeting them later as well. "Olá" He answered his phone.

"Jose! Bonjour! Where are you?" You asked. "I'm at a cafe called the 'Padarie'. It should be close to where you are" He answered. "I'll text it to you though just in case you get lost."

"Okay thank you well, I'll see you soon"You smiled and hanged up. You received the text and started to look for Jose.

After a couple of minutes you were at the cafe. You scanned the place and finally saw Jose. You smiled and sped towards him. "Jose!" You waved.

Jose quickly saw you and smiled. "(Y/n)!" He hugged you. "Nice to see you again" You then broke the hug and sat down next to where he was sitting. "How have you been doing? You know, after you came back from Mexico." You asked. "I've been good. I just did the usual, take care of my nephews and work." He said. "You have nephews?" He nodded "Yes I do, Zico and Zeca." He pulled up a photo of them from his phone. "They're adorable"You smiled.

"What about you (Y/n)? How was Paris?"

"Well it was normal. Except for the fact that I ended up seeing Donald and Scrooge there but it was normal. I just stayed with my father and handled a couple of things." You said. "Anyways.. my friend said she'll be here in about a hour or two. I can't for you two to meet" You smiled.

This was the first time you actually mentioned the gender of your friend but it didn't take Jose by surprise. After all it doesn't really matter what gender your friends are. "(Y/n) as we wait for her would you like walk around a bit?"

"Sure why not. As long as we're close enough to this cafe" You say. "Of course"He nodded.

The two of you walked started walking to who knows where. You remembered about Jose's friends.
"So who are your friends?" You asked.

"Nestor and Pedrao. We've been friends since as long as I can remember."Jose smiled. "They also help take care of Zico and Zeca while I'm at work. Lucky to have them with me"

"They sound like nice people." You smiled. A hour had past of you and him just walking and now the two of you are going back to the cafe.

Suddenly your phone buzzed and you instantly knew who was texting you. "Hey she's at the cafe!" You said excitedly. "Well let's go. We shouldn't keep her waiting" Jose said and the two of your picked up the pace a bit. Luckily you weren't that far so it only took a few minutes.

You guys finally made it and you scanned around and met eyes with your friend. "(Y/N)!" You smiled and practically ran to her. Jose on the other hand hesitated to walk closer.

"Rosinha I missed you so much!"You hugged her. "Me too! I'm so glad you came it's been so boring without you!"She them broke the hug. "So who's this friend of yours?"

You lead Rosinha to Jose. "Jose this is Rosinha! Rosinha this is Jose!"

They just stared at each other awkwardly. Jose felt embarrassed and surprised. Rosinha felt a hint of disbelief. She vowed to never interact with him again and yet here she is right in front of him. In the heat of the moment they knew they couldn't keep quiet for long but they also knew that the both of them didn't want you to know about their past with each other. That and to not cause any trouble for you.