Chapter 10

Lol its ya girl sjdbhc

I really didn't realize that bonjour is used for like 5 different things

Okay so bc of quaratine I really don't have a excuse to not update lol

Edit: I was gonna update this earlier but Wattpad decided to be wacky again

---------------------

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to say goodbye to Donald today but you at least did yesterday. 

You woke up, looked at the clock and sighed. You just had today left and you'd finally be free to roam around on your boat again. You then realized something.

"Where am I even going to go tomorrow?"You whispered to your self as you sit up. You tried to think but all that would come to your head  was Mexico, Brazil, and Duckburg. You let out a quiet sigh.

"No Y/N..you just met them last week, well except for Donald."You didn't want to bother them too much even if you did already miss them. "Don't worry I'll probably think of a place by tomorrow" You smiled and finally got up. You grabbed your phone and sent a text to the chat.

Y/N: Bonjour!

You then put your phone down and went to go take a morning shower.

~With Panchito~

During this time he's just been doing his normal things. Doing small gigs and helping with the family farm. Before you had sent that text he was feeding the chickens and just collecting eggs. He normally just does more of the heavy work but his mother just didn't have the time to feed and collect he had to do one more task. He didn't have a problem with it since he really didn't have anything better to do. Also he loves his madre very much so of course he would help.

Once Panchito had finished everything he leaned onto one of the wooden fences and wiped his sweat off.

"Hace calor hoy."(Its hot today) He said to himself as he pulled his hat more down to get more shade. He finally got out of the farm and closed the gate. He walked inside the family house and placed his jacket down. 

"Hola mijito" His mother greeted him.

"Buenos dias Mama" He greeted her back. "It sure is hot today"

"Yes it sure is..I feel bad for making you do all that extra work now"She admitted 

"No no, it's fine really. Where's papa anyways??"

"Oh he's at the market. He'll be back by the afternoon."She answered. She soon remembered something. "So Panchito how was your friend's trip back home?"

"It was normal, if your trying to find out if it was safe then yes it was"

She nodded and then brought up another question "The other day I heard you and Jose mentioning some one named Y/N was it??"

Panchito had forgotten to tell her about you. "Si her name is Y/N, she's one of Donald's old friends we had met last week. She only stayed for two days"

"Esta guapa??"

Panchito choked on his own spit and had a small coughing spree. The question was expected but for some reason it still caught him off guard.

"I'm sorry mijo" She laughed. "It's a little to quick hmm?"

"Si, very." Panchito barely said. After he finally caught his breathe he checked his phone to see if anything had happened. Turns out you had sent a text like ten minutes ago.

Panchito: Buenos dias!

~With Jose~

Jose was on his day off of work so of course he was at home with his nephews Zico and Zeca. He was honestly glad that he didn't have to deal with work or anything today.

He was waiting for Nestor and Pedrao to come over to just chill.

He was currently just sitting down watching tv as usual until one of his nephews asked him something.

"Who's (Y/N)?"

His eyes widened and quickly turned to them. "Why are you holding my phone?"

"Games." They both say at the same time.

He sighed. "(Y/N) is one of Donald's friends"

"Man I thought there was something more than that."

There was then a knock on the door. "It's open!" Jose yelled and quickly snatched his phone from his nephews.
"Hey" Pedrao says as he and Nestor walk in.

"Hello" Jose slurred his words a bit as he quickly texted the chat.

Jose: Bom dia!

He quickly put his phone down and turned to his friends.

-----------

Honestly I just wanted to explore more of what Panchito and Jose do when they ain't traveling and stuff lol