A Fresh Start

Ding!~ Sally grabbed the poptart out of the toaster and quickly scarfed it down, grabbed her bag and ran out the front door. Today was Sally's first day at SS High and she was ready for a fresh start. She walked into the courtyard and looked around nervously before pulling out her phone.
"Hey," She quickly turned her head and saw her friend Miles, "I knew you wouldn't know where to go." "Shut up Tails" she shoved her phone in her pocket and crossed her arms, "You know, if you actually woke up early and got here on time like I did then you would've known where to go." "I'd rather die." Sally said with a slight smile. Her and Tails had been friends ever since they were kids at Emerald Hill Elementary. "Just follow me," He grabbed her arm and started towards the auditorium, "You're lucky that they haven't started the orientation yet." Sally laughed nervously and followed him, eventually they sat down together near the back. Sally wanted to sit as far away from everyone else as she could. Minutes later as she was staring off into space ignoring her teacher's lecture, when she felt something warm cover her leg. She looked down and noticed Tails' hand caressing her thigh, she lightly blushed and pretended not to notice. She couldn't tell if he was doing on purpose or not, as Tails seemed hyper focused on the teacher complaining about Cellphones in the hallways. She always knew Tails had a crush on her but she didn't think he would try to do anything about it. When the assembly was over she quickly snuck out before Tails saw her and went to her first class.