Will I die young?

But this is the end for me.

They grab me with force, while I try to run away. "Get off of me you fools! What did I ever do to you?! HELP!!!"
"Stop squirming! You wicked witch! You deserve to die and rot in hell!!!" he shouted as everyone else agreed. They tied me up while I tried to squirm to let myself free again. I did not want this to happen at all, no one can help me. "Alright, men. Its time to put her up and see what we do to kill her. Call the Mayor that we have captured this Evil WITCH, and tell everyone to watch her die in great pain." I snarl at him. "You will be cursed, and will die!!! Because of this you are evil in my eyes, im also human. That doesnt mean you need to burn me! Burning me doesn't do anything to your lives but in fact it will just make it worse!!!" I look him in the eyes with an ill-curse-you-to-death look. "It doesnt matter bewitched, bitch. At least you are gone, and we wont ever have problems again." "YOU WILL DIE YOU BASTARD YOU SICK POOR FUCKING BASTARD!!!" That shocked expression of his made me calm. I hope he's afraid of me, I hope he will let me go... but no.

I just made it worse for myself... "Quick! Hurry! The witch is cursing us to death! Quickly get everyone over here!" I sigh with a depressing thought; What have I done? They're gonna burn me alive... or hang me or even drown me.... I never thought I would die this way. I feel a shock everywhere around my body my eyes start to flame and my emotions filled with madness. 'They will all die I swear to god they will die horribly to those who did me wrong' the feeling finally went away... w-what was that? My ears rang as the townspeople start shouting at me. They all said that I killed their loved ones and said really horrible horrible stuff to me.

The mayor finally arrived "Alright, my townspeople. How should we kill her?" one suggested to drown the other one suggested for torture as the other one said to hang. The mayor took a deep thought. "Well, were gonna just have to-" "Wait" interrupted the man that called me a bewitched, bitch. "You know... its better if we could... well, burn her I suppose. Its supposed to get rid of her soul and she can be put to hell as if you know what I mean... right?" "Well, y-yes we could do that" as the mayor smiled weakly. Everyone raged and shouted and grabbed fire wood everything to burn me down. Uh-oh... well this is the end... the end of my everything. They finally threw the fire at me.

"AGHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was so painful that you had no idea! All you wanted to do is to jump in water, the pain im bearing with is like giving birth to a child but much much much much much worse!!! Practically 10x worse!!!!!!! I can hear my own screams and pain everywhere around my body it just flares up in flames. It burns. It burns. It burns.It burns. It burns. It BURNS.

Everything....every thing... just went.... PITCH BLACK.