chapter 1: My new job

''TRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTR'' goes the alarm. I let out a groun. I strech my arms in the air thinking of when will i get the phone call. and take a shower. Only to pull out some tights and top and take a glance at the clock it's

                                               7:30

I scream in the living room. '' guys school starts in 30 hurry up it's 7:30''. All seven of them rushing trough bathroom to washroom. While I run to the kitchen for making breakfast and packing them lunch.

let me give you a quick introduction.They all are mix my sisters, brothers, nephews and neices. let do it in chronological order.

blake - 11 years old- my brother who is the 3rd eldest after Mary and me.

Mia- 10 years old- my eldest niece

liv -  9 years old - my sister after blake

ty- 8 year old- brother

drake and jake- the 7 year old twins- my Nephews.

Emily- 3 year old- neice

With that I packed 7 lunch boxes while everyone came sat in the dinning table. We didn't own such a big house like a mansion or something but i had an apartment with four rooms. Live and Mia lived in one, blake and ty in one, the twins in one.while Emily lived with me.Between all of us were like a family. We never had groups or sepration among us we were a big happy family. Emily is mostly helped by Liv and mia. They are always tought to help one an other.Blake alawys guided them as he was the eldest among the kids.

All of them finished their breakfast in hurry while everyone lined up and i made the girls hair and help the boyes with their tys and when everyone was about to run down for the car my phone rang and everyone stopped.

'' hello'' i said

'' good morning can I speak to Miss. Jennifer Crawford.'' a polit female voice said

'' yes it's  her'' i said.

'' well miss. crawford you have an interview with Mr. Archer at 3 for the post of his personal assist assisstant'' she said.

'' I will be there'' i answered trying to control my happiness

'' have a good day'' she said.

'' thank you'' with that i hung up the whole gang looked at me.

'' I AM GOING FOR THE INTERVIEW'' i said happily they all jumped happily and hugged me. This is how we are one's happiness is all of our happiness.

'' now come on its in an hour we don't want to be late for school'' i said pushing them to the door.

I locked the door while all of them got into the lift waiting for me.

Everyone thinks I might own a bus with so many kids but I don't. I have a normal 8 seater fortuner.

They all adjust in it. Blake sits in the front with me. While Liv, Mia and drake sit with Emily in one of them's lap. jake and ty sit behind them. I know they are the best. i drove them to school which was 10 minutes from here. I know I could save a fuel by walking but trust me it's very difficult to walk with 7 kids. I just want them to be safe. i drove and got out of the car and everyone lined up for a kiss. Last one was Emily.

'' jenny could you get me a new barbie doll'' she asked in her sweet voice.

'' ofcourse i will'' i said to her stroking her hair. 

'' emily fast'' liv yelled. they all took care of each other. With a wave she left.

i drove back home and cleaned the house. set everyones bed.cleaned everything.Then nanny arrived. And i got ready for the interview. I wore with shirt and a black skirt which stopped just above my knees and a black blazer. i wore black heels.

I said bye to nanny and left. I hope I will be back before they came from school. I went to the receptionist.

'' 12th floor'' she said

with a thank you I left. I stepped into a lift with guys and a girl. Then suddenly the lift stopped. the lift was big enough to give us all space.

'' great now i will be late for my interview'' i muttered

'' um you must be miss. crawford'' i turned around too see a fimilar pair of blue eyes.'' since we all are trapped here why don't we do our interview here'' he said and i nodded.

He took the interview.'' you have qualified and congratulations you got the job'' the stupid luck freaking Archer saidI smiled. Can you believe this idiot it has been 6 years and he dosn't remember me. Ofcourse he cannot recognize me he has been sleeping with half of manhattan.

We metin my sister's wedding when I was sixteen. we only meet once and it's not like I fell for him cuz I never ever liked him. 

And ladies and gentlemen meet LUKE ARCHER MY SISTER'S HUSBAND'S BROTHER'.