Chapter 2 : I love you all

now it has been 1 hour since I have stuck with 3 people in the lift. This is so tiring the kids would kill the nanny bye now. Luke and a man who was same by his age and I guess was his friend were sitting down in front of us. by us I mean me and a blonde girl.luke wants me to join by tomorrow. great.

'' hi'' she said to me. she had blue eyes and blonde hair.

'' hey''  replied smilinh

'' I am kim'' she said

'' I am jen'' we shaked hands

'' welcome to Archer's Industries''  she said I replied with a smile.

She was about to say something but my phone rang. holy shit it was from home. with a quick glance I answere the phone.

''hello'' i answered worridly.

'' hello jenny'' all I could here there was so much shouting. they all were playing screaming. they were so loud the people in the lift could also here them.

'' hell, O MY GOD what is wrong with you guys are okay where is nanny'' iasked more like shouted. they all were looking at me I didn't care when it comes to kids I can go anywhere.

'' she is gone'' someone said I guess it was Jake. '' jenny ty is pulling my hair'' that was liv.'' this is mine'' '' no this is mine'' i guess that was drake and mia.'' no I will not clean it you spilled it'' blake.'' no you emily''. ''jenny we sat nanny's head on fire because she made us eat salad after school'' that was liv.

'' okay you did what. you cannot set anyone's head on fire for just because she made you eat salad.TY stop pulling Liv's hair other wise no more tv. Liv get away from him. Drake and mia stop fighting for the tea mug I will get you both a new mug. Blake Emily is to small to clean anything so you have to do it otherwise no soccer.All of you settle down I will be there as soon as possible. If you all don't stop I will never speak to anyone'' i yelled

they all were staring at me like I was psycotic. Over the fone silence fell.

'' we love you and we will not do anything again'' they said in union.

'' Ipromise to not pull your hair sorry'' ty apologized to Liv.'' mia we can share the mug'' drake.''emily I'll clean this just be carefull not to fall'' blake.

'' well I love all too''. now stay like this and let just all pray the nenny doesn't bring the police'' i said and they laughed.

'' well take care. food is in the fridge heat it and eat. be carefull not to let emily come near the gas. keep the doors lock and I 'll see you all soon bye'' i explained.

'' okay'' all of them said together. with the sigh i ended th ephone call.

'' are'nt you too young to have kids '' kim asked suprisingly.

'' oh those are not my kids. they are brothers and sisters plus nephews and neices.'' i said.

'' oh they are out of town'' she asked

'' no my parents , my sister and her husband died in a car crash 2 years ago. So this leaves me as their guardian'' i said smiling

'' oh i am..... sorryy... i didn't mean to'' she said with concern.

''no its fine I am over it'' i said looking at luke he was dumbest person ever. Can't he understand YOU ARE THEIR UNCLE IDIOT!

'' so how many are they'' trying to change the topic she asked changing the topic.

''7'' replied while all of them stared at me in horrer Is it so scary that a 21 old year girl can take care of 7 kids on her own.

'' girl you need a reward'' she said while I laughed.'' seriously, last time l had to baby sit my cousin and it was a disaster. he covered the whole house with ketchup and mayo and l got grounded.'' she said.

''really''

'' I need lessons'' she said.

'' how much more time will it take'' i asked luke

''l called some people they are stuck in trafic so maximum an hour.

'' so tell me more about them.'' kim asked

'' hmm the eldest one is Blake- he is 11- he is my brother and a well guider to them all.

the second is mia she is 10- she is my neice. she is a girl who loves dressing up.

third is Liv she is 9- she is my sister. she loves to study

fourth is ty he is 8 - my brother- he loves soccer like blake both are like professionals.

fifth and sixth ones are the twins drake and jake- 7 years old- both are really good at cooking.- my nephews

last one is my favorite Emily- 3 years old- she is quite thats why she is my favorite''

'' ah they sound so sweet. I want to see Blake and ty play soccer. See Mia accesorise. Study from Liv. want to eat the food of the twins. want to have a tea party with emily''.

'' wow you know you are the only person after my sister who learnt their names so fast. It took me a month to know their names'' i said honestly.'' and you are most invited to meet them. just remind to give you some headsup'' 

we laughed. while lucke was still confused.

the lift opened finally.'' I will see you tomorrow kim thanks I have to go bye'' i said

she waved and I ran. I drove home and went to my house. They were all in peace watching TV . thankgod. As soon as I came in they all rushed to me. I cleaned the house and cooked dinner.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I LOVE THEM ALL