.1

My name is Nene-chan, 15 years old and I am studying in Kamome Academy.

The class will start soon, I better get going~ in the classroom I saw a girl with a purple hair  and a slender legs (hope all) and she is my beautiful best friend^^!  

"Nene-chan ohayo!~" Aoi-chan greet me as she give me a sweet smile of hers.

"Ah Aoi-chan ohayo!" I replied.

"Nehh~, Nene-chan have you heard about the broadcasting club?  There is a ghost who is spreading rumors about our school."  As she tells all the information she knows about the broadcasting club.

"Ehh? Really?!" I still asked Aoi-chan although I'm really interested in these things^^

"Ehh?~ don't tell me your going to the broadcasting club to see a ghost Nene-chan~?" Aoi-chan asked.

"Ermm~ m-maybe hihi..." then I sat to my chair and Aoi-chan did the same.

While our Teacher Tsuchigomori lecturing in our class, I was thinking about  if I should go to see the broadcasting club or not.  Then I made a choice fastly!

End of class.

I decided to go to the broadcasting club and see some real ghost.   While walking at the hallway I accidentally bumped my head to some body to someone else.  

"Ackk! I-Im sorr-" As I am apologizing  I looked at the person who I accidentally bumped and it was Teru Senpai! Ackk my heart!~

"Are you okay" An upperclassman ask his concern to me.

"Mmm-mm" I nod my head and said I am fine and but gosh I am blushing.

"That's good to hear hehe" He smiled and stands.  He also held me a hand to stand up.

Ahh! I better get going!

"Hmm thank you Senpai! Ah I better get going, bye!" I said my goodbye to Teru-Senpai and then he smiled.

Ahhhh~ I will never forget that scenery teeh-hee!~

While walking, I arrived at the broadcasting club with a nervous feeling...

"*gulp* I-I want to see a ghost! So I entered the room.

"Phew~ There is no ghost here-" I said.

"Ehhh?~ no ghost?" 

I heard a boy's voice and I started being really nervous.

"E-ehhh, w-who is that?" I asked.

I felt someone was leaning in me...

"Ehh you really have a fat ankles~" The boy said

"Who are you?!" I looked around in the room and I didn't see something

"What are you doing here? Radish legs~" The ghost appeared and asked me.  He has a black seal in his right cheek with two black spirit orbs...

  He has a black seal in his right cheek with two black spirit orbs

Mind: Ehh- r-radish legs?

"I-I just want to see a g-ghost.  And I didn't know that it was true!" I got scared because it was my first time seeing a ghost like him- But, It was my fault tho-

"Ghost? Hmmm I prepare appraition. Ah! by the way I'm Tsukasa a supernatural of this school who grants wishes from the far shore~." Tsukasa said while he comes close to me.

"Ehh, I'am Yashiro Nene... It is really my first time seeing an apparition. " I introduced  myself, I'm still nervous ;-;

"Hmm~  I think it would be fun if I will play with you~" Tsukasa said then smirks.

"ahh ehh, I'm going home now hehe.  B-bye" I said my goodbye and I opened the door but Tsukasa blocks me.

"Ehh? I said I want to play with you~" He said while he pushes me slowly, so I won't get out. ;-;

"Eeckk! Please forgive me! Don't kill me! I just really want to see a ghost!" I shouted, but he just hugs me and lick my ears.

"Hmmm~ I forgive you if you will accept that you are going to be my assistant!~" Tsukasa said and still hugging me.

"Ehhh? Assistant?" I asked

"Yes. Why you don't want me to forgive you? Then maybe I should kill you~" Tsukasa looks at me with a scary face.

mind: I dont want to be killed;-; and either an assistant.  But if I just accept what he wants maybe we will still have a bond- wait a bond?! with an apparition?!

"Hmm, okay then.  I will be your assistant" I said and looks at Tsukasa.

"Yeyy! A daikon is going to be my assistant!" He shouted and hugs me.

"Can you please stop hug-" I shocked when he licks my cheeks. 

Don't tell me he was a cat-,-

"Okay it's going to be late daikon~ You should go home now.  Come back tomorrow okay? or else~" Tsukasa said while he looks at me then smirked.

"Y-yes!" I nervously answed. "Ahm, Bye-" I run fastly to the door and got out in the broadcasting club.

"Phew- I'm alive-" I said and walk to go home.

[Time Lapse]

-Tsukasa's POV-

Hmmmm that daikon looks interesting~

Maybe I should be a good cat- I mean boss to her.  I smiled.  Hmm what I wonder what is Yashiro doing right now~

End.

 Trivia

The two black spirit orbs are called Koku-joudai.  Tsukasa is capable of using them to play a trick on others' eyes. In his first appearance, he turned one into a folded black paper crane. It is unclear if his ability to appear and disappear in thin air is related to the koku-joudai. It is assumed his koku-joudai can perform fight, search, tag someone, etc.

;Hello hshshs hope you like my fan-fiction.  Remember I didn't own all the pictures I only search them in google -w-. I hope I can still write 3 STORIES without fail;-; hope you will support me. If there are someone concern in my grammars kindly comment it and I will correct them! Keep safe and read some stories especially Labaduccii's writes^^! Lab chu all <3

-Labaduccii