Chapter 1

"Ammu!!I'm being late,I can't eat more now please,going,bye",saying this Sara left hurriedly for her class and there was her mother Asma who was not happy with her as she didn't finish her food.

(Sara was an engineering second year student)

Sara entered the classroom hurriedly but she was happy that their teacher hadn't come yet.
"I thought even today you'll miss the attendance for the first class"   "No mister!Even if I were late then my cutie friends would have given my proxy",replied Sara happily and Ayan rolled his eyes,at that very time teacher entered the class.

The classes were going on one by one without any break.
"I'm feeling exhausted!When will these be over yaar!"   "10 more minutes,after that comes the lunch break"   "I'm very hungry,let's go to the near restaurant Sara"   "Today's Nira's birthday,so I can't come with you"   "Have they forbidden you to call me there?"   "Ayan!It's....",she couldn't finish her sentence because their teacher had already called them to stand up.
"What were you both talking about?I think you already know what I'm teaching,right?That's why you thought,why don't we talk in the class!"   "Sorry Sir",Sara told politely and Ayan remained silent.

"What has happened now?"   "Ayan!Only because of you Sir has scolded me today!"   "Oh hello!You were also talking,you are saying as like I was the only one who was talking in the class!"   "You started talking first!"   "Why did you reply?"   "I'm going bye!",saying this Sara left with her female gang and there Ayan was looking at her the whole time.

For that day,they had one class after lunch and when Sara entered the classroom,she found Ayan was sitting alone,seeing this she sat beside him.

"Ayan!",but Ayan didn't reply,so she called him for one more time.
"Ayan!Come on yaar,I am sorry,okay?"   "No no,why are you sorry?I should say sorry,shouldn't I?"   "Tell me,what can I do for you?"   "Sit somewhere else!"   "Ayan!!!",saying this Sara hit Ayan with her copy."No,no.Do it and then go sit somewhere else because if you sit beside me,then I'll keep on talking and then teacher will scold you!"   "Offo!Ayan,you stupid!!Shut up okay?"   "I'm angry with you"   "Okay,so mister Ayan,what can I do so that you forgive me?"   "Nothing!"   "Sure?"   "Okay fine!Give me ideas to propose Ruksar",Ayan told excitedly and Sara raised her eyebrows. "Couldn't you find any other girl?Ruksar!She is the only one you liked!Idiot!"   "Are you going to help me or not?"   "Okay fine,now shut up,Sir has come",Sara told bitterly but Ayan gave her an innocent smile.

How is the first chapter?