Chapter 2

"Have you left or not?"   "Ayan!Cut the phone!I'm coming yaar"   "Come fast otherwise you're surely gonna miss today's quiz test"   "Oh no!Traffic jam!Ayan please do something so that Sir starts the exam late!"    "Okay,I'll try to do something",saying this Ayan cut the call and there Sara was trapped in traffic jam.

"What did she say?When will she come?"   "Listen Arham,I've told her for hundred of times to leave early but no,this is what she always does,we need to do something so that Sir starts the exam late!",Ayan said in a frustrated look."I've an idea,you two just keep on asking questions about the topics of today's test"   "Wah!Ramisa,idea is good"   "Yo man!I'm always good at ideas!"

(Arham,Ramisa,Ayan and Sara these four were the closest friends but Ayan and Sara were besties)

Arham and Ayan were asking questions after questions and there Sara was literally running through the way towards her university.

"Okay,so now no more questions.It's already 10 minutes late,so I'll start the exam now,please keep your phone  silent and put all your copies,books in your bags and obviously put your bags in front of your seats"

The exam started and already 5 minutes  had  passed and there came Sara.

Though she came 5 minutes late but she completed her quiz answering all the questions.

"Thank us,otherwise you would've failed because the test was of  20 minutes!"   "This was your responsibility so why will I give you thanks?"   "Guys I'm very hungry,let's go and eat something,we even have classes after this break!",sadly told Ramisa.
"Arham!You go with Ramisa,we need to check a book at the library,just 5 minutes,okay?",quickly told Ayan and then Arham and Ramisa went leaving Ayan and Sara.

"Which book?"   "No book,come on Sara.What did I tell you yesterday,Ruksar!Give me ideas yaar!"
"Oh!So for your stupid proposal,you stopped me from going to eat!"   "Oh come on!We'll go too but give me some ideas first",Ayan told innocently.
"Okay,I think you need to be her friend at first"   "What!How will I  talk with her?"   "What do you mean?"   "I don't know how to talk with girls"   "Ayan!Stop being dramatic,you are roaming around with Ramisa and me,now you are telling me that you don't know how to talk with girls?"   "You guys are different,I mean I don't know how to talk with her"   "Then forget about it okay?Because without interacting with her,you can't suddenly appear and propose her!It's weird!",saying this Sara started walking towards their canteen and Ayan started to follow her.
"I love her Sara",hearing this Sara looked back and gave a shocking expression towards Ayan.
"You love her!!!Give me a break Ayan!Love is a big emotion and it doesn't come with just looking at someone and just thinking about her,it can be called as attachment but not love!"   "As if you know what is love"   "At least I have some basic knowledge about it"    "And how does you have it,tell me!Don't tell me you already have a lover and you didn't tell me"   "Idiot!I have read so many novels and that's how I have some basic knowledge about love.Love is not just a word it's a big emotion yaar.Like when you know the good sides,the bad sides,the strong point,weak point--all these type of things about someone and you just always want to see them happy,when you never want to leave that person no matter what the situation is,when you are ready to do anything to make them happy"    "It's confusing!"   "It's not like you only have to be lover,that person can be your family member,your friend but always the basic thing of love is same,okay fine,I'll explain you in a easy way,not about love between lovers but like mother-children love,think about
aunty,when you think about her,you always want to see her smiling face,you want to do anything to make her happy and you too fight with her sometimes but there always remains an affection,that's the basic concept of love though for the lover some things are different but the basic is always same,I mean maybe I'm not explaining you clearly,I don't know how to explain actually"   "Chill,I've got your point,so now help me so that I can think of Ruksar in the lover way"   "Be friend with her.And now I'm going to eat,come",saying this Sara dragged Ayan to the canteen.

Please support the story ❣