4. Encounters

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Agh... They are keep coming... I wonder if Ace is ok... I hope I wasn't too late.' I thought as I fought against the marines while the pirates escaped. I was able to give the ships some air support with the help of bird-boy, but he returned back to the ship after everyone got on. I was deflecting the cannon balls,  then a ship came out of nowhere and assisted me. I flew down and fought along side them helping the retreat. Soon the pirates were no longer at sight. I let out a relieved sigh as I stared at who I thought was the main guy and gave him a smirk taunting him that said I-won-what-are-you-gonna-do-now.

Soon after that a red haired guy approached me, I didn't find any ill intent so I just glanced at him curiously from the corner of my eyes. He had his sword drawn out and a grin on his face. 'Hmmm... I seen him somewhere... oh yeah he's Red haired Shanks! One of the yonkos. What is he doing here?' I wondered.

Man... you are good! Join my crew! This I did not expect. I forgot all about the marines and started at him in shock but soon composed myself. I have a reputation to hold at the moment.

No. A simple answer but on hearing it the guy actually pouted. My lips twitched as I struggled not to burst into laughter but held it in. 'He's a funny guy, I like him.' He was muttering about how no one he likes wanted to join him or something. Then a guy with grey hair approached his side. Captain. You are embarrassing yourself again. He said in a deadpan tone, like he's been saying that to the man on a daily basis.

But Benn~ everyone who I asked to join our crew are mean to me~ The captain whined.

'Ok. That is hilarious, I don't think I can hold it any longer ' I let out a chuckle and trying to cover it up with some coughs and failed miserably. Even some of his own crew was laughing openly at their captain's behavior. The marines were dumbfounded as they looked at the whining yonko. Sengoku decided it was time to get back to the matter at hand.

Red Hair!! Why are you interfering! This is not your war!! Sengoku looked like a volcano who was ready to burst. His face was red with anger, mostly because the marines lost the battle and was telecasts to the entire world to see.

I heard you guys were having a party and didn't invite me to it. So I decided to crash the party instead. Shanks demeanor changed from being childish to serious in a second. Sengoku only gritted his teeth at that he knew that he wouldn't get anything out from that man. I just looked at the exchange in complete amusement like watching a show. Then Sengoku turned to me, his eyes glaring daggers at me. I just started back deprived of any emotions.

Who are you?! What business do you have with the White beard pirates? Why did you help them?!!

Oh, me~ I was just passing by and heard about the war and decided to lend a hand. That is all. I have no ulterior motives whatsoever. I said in a teasing tone. Sengoku was mad not believing a word I just said, most of them knew it was not a mere coincidence that I came to save them. Everyone except one...

Oh! You were just passing by? I thought you were friends with them or something.  Shanks said as he laughed, completely believed the bull shit I just said.

Captain. She is lying. She is only teasing them. The pirate, whose name I know as Benn told his captain as tried not to face palm.

Huh!?

Do you think this is a joke! What you scums did today will change the entire world!! Thousands of innocent people would be victims because of your actions!! We marines gave up our lives to prevent that from happening.!!  Sengoku shouted referring to the trust in the people about the marines and possibly the raise in the number of pirates in the future.