Epilogue

"Come here Hassan,please come take your bath" I ran after my 6 years old boy.

"No no mama, I wamtu pplay" he screamed

"Hassan please I beg you, let mummy bath you, okay baby?" I begged frustrated, I have been chasing him for like 30 minutes "Hassana took her bath already can't you just be sweet too?" I raised my voice and gave up running after him, I sat on a chair and a hand grabbed mine.

"Mamma?" My girl called "are you fine?"

"Yes baby, mum is good, your twin brother just has a way of getting on my nerve" I told Hassana and hugged her.

"Sorry mamma" Hassana held me and I kissed her cheek

"Let me try again" I sighed putting Hassana down and she followed me as I walked to the room I share with my husband, I'm sure Hassan is with his dad.

"Hasssaaaaannnn get your ass up and move to the bathroom now!" I commanded

"If the boy doesn't want to bath, then don't force him" Ola said smiling at Hassan

"Hey you won't make my boy grow up to be like you, I won't allow my boy to be as dirty"  I joked

"So you're calling me dirty uhn?" Ola asked coming closer

"Yes" I took a step back but he was faster as he dragged me and started tickling me, Hassan joined and Hassana was using all her strength to push them off me.

"Really now baby girl" Ola tickled Hassana too and her beautiful laugh gave me joy.

I remembered how it felt when I told Ola I was pregnant, his reaction was beautiful. I was happier when I saw his reaction, he told everyone he was going to be a father, he even screamed at the top of his voice. When we realized we were going to have twins, it was marvellous, I was very happy, although so many people talked about how difficult twins are, I didn't mind, I was ready to go through anything, with Ola by my side, I knew we were strong, we could do it.

     The day I gave birth to my babies, I felt nothing but joy, they were and will forever be the best blessing and now we were playing around the house, happy. It felt good looking at them and my husband, oh this man. He has been really supportive and loving, all couples have ups and downs but the love we share never decreased.

"Daddy" Hassan laughed as Ola and Hassana tickled him too.

"Let's go bath now big boy" Ola told Hassan and he agreed, he carried him to the bathroom and they came back few minutes later.

" You two should go and eat, I served your food already" I told the twin and they left the room holding hands. Those two look so Much alike, if not for Hassana's long hair, I would think she was Hassan sometimes.

"Hey, come here"Ola called

" and if I don't?"

"I would drag you of course"

"Hahahahaa, Ola stop it" I teased

"Ssshhhh don't be so loud. The kids are downstairs" Ola placed a finger on my lip, I took his finger and kissed it.

"Isn't my baby so sweet?"  He said and kissed me.

"She is" I answered and we both laughed, we took our bath and went downstairs to meet the kids.

"Guess where we are going to?" Dad asked

"Grandma's?" Hassana asked and I nodded ..

"Yeah yeah, I will get to play with grandpa" Hassan jumped "is it dad's grandma or mum's grandma" he asked referring to mine and Ola's parents

"We went to dad's grandma last week, it's just right to go to mine this time"  I said to him and smiled.

"Yaaaaay! I'll play with grandpa grandpa" Hassan danced.

"Mummy will Hajjo be there?" Hassana asked referring to Uncle Ahmad's daughter who is a year younger than she is.

"I don't know" I hide my smile and saw the frown on her face.

"Grandma Oyoyo, grandma oyoyo" Hassan and Hassana ran out of the car after Ola parked the car in my parents' compound.

"Is that Hassan and Hassana?" Grandpa asked stepping out of the garden.

"Grandpa" the twin screamed and ran to him. He carried Hassan up and then Hassana. That man still have enough strength in him.

"Morning dad" I greeted and Ola went closer for a hand shake.

"Hassana" Hajjo screamed in excitement as Hassana turned back to see Hajjo, she ran to her and they both shared a hug.

"Mum you lied to me" Hassan turned to me with a frown on her face

"A white lie is allowed" I sang and she gave me a beautiful smile.

"Are those my grandchildren" mum came out to greet us, the kids ran to her and she took them in while we followed.

"Grandpa, we should play today, I'm sure I'd win you" Hassan said to Grandpa

"You always say that but end up loosing" dad fired back and we all laughed .

Uncle Ahmad and his wife Raheena who has become a very close friend to me were also at my parent's so I was able to Hang out with her while Ola was with Bro talking about politics of course, dad was with the kids and mum insisted on making us lunch.

"How has it been?" Raheena asked me with a smile on her face.

"Well, Ola has been good to me like always and the kids are fine just that Hassan is so stubborn, he sure took after his father" I told her " but Hassana is just a darling, she took after me of course. How about you? "

"I'm very fine babe! Like Ahmad is just amazing and Hajjo has been very good too, she has been a very good girl. I realized marriage isn't as difficult as people say, although you're definitely going to have issues once in a while but I never regret marrying this man" she told me truthfully

"Yeah really, me too and I pray we won't regret"

"Ameen" we both smiled " I'm hoping it's a boy" she told me suddenly.

"What?" I asked and she smiled sheepishly.

"Are you joking around?" I asked her and she laughed "you're pregnant?" I asked and she just kept smiling making me know that I was right.

"O my God" I screamed and she covered her ears like I was going to break her eardrum. "I'm so happy for you Raheena, congratulations"

"Thank you Khayrie" she hugged me and mum opened the door to call us down for lunch.

We sat down for dinner and I couldn't help but say an Alhamdulillah because I couldn't ask for more.

I was lost but love found me, how else would I have been so strong if Ola wasn't there, how would I have these beautiful twin if I didn't meet him.

I looked from my dad to Hassan who was sitting close to me and a smile found it way to my lip.
_
_
    _
         _

We have come to the end of lost but found, I hope you enjoyed it😊😊

Stay safe❤