LA life

I woke up and got in the shower,brushed my teeth and got ready. I made breakfast and ate it. I grabbed my jacket,keys,Wallet and phone and got in my car. I drove to the hype house and Addison was outside. I parked my car and hugged her. We when inside and avani came down in a slick red dress, she looked so hot but I knew what they was doing, "wsp girls"I said and walked past them. I bro hugged the boys. I sat on the couch with the boys and the girls sat down to "wow tommy"nick said "what"I said and he passed me his phone. It was me making out with a girl. I re freshen his page so no one could see "what was it"ryland said as I gave the phone back to nick and I put begging hands up and no one saw "it was nick James and someone making out"nick said and I mouthed thank you. The girl came down in short shorts and a bikini top. The did a titkok throwing back and I was trying do hard not to look at avani, I put my hat on and when on my phone. "DIXIE I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING AND YOU ADDISON"I shouted and they came down "what up"Dixie said "are you and griffin dating bc I thought and tayler where dating"I asked "me and griffin are dating"Dixie said "okay you can go now"I said and Dixie walked away "Addison I need the truth"I said "okay"Addison asked me "are you and Bryce getting back together"I asked her "no comment"she said and walked away. I laughed and when back on my phone. Bryce walked in "BRYCE HALL ADDISON DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION GET YOUR GIRL TO ANSWER MY QUESTION"I shouted and Bryce and he jumped on me, "CUDDLES"I shouted and Addison walked over and I hugged Bryce "MINE"I said to Addison and she pulled him off me so I made a sad face. Addison and Bryce cuddled and I sat there with no one. It had been 30 minutes and I had just been on my phone. Ryland came and cuddled with me. We when outside and everyone was in the pool. I layed on the sun lounger and put my hat on and when on my phone. It had been 15 more minutes and I couldn't wait to leave. "So when you leaving"ryland asked me "15 minutes"I said and ryland nodded, I when and worked out with the boys and it had been 20 minutes and I could leave now. I when back down to the pool and the girl where going throw my wallet. "IM CALL THE COPS"I shouted in the girls ears and they all jumped up. I grabbed my jacket,keys,phone and wallet. I bro hugged the boys and left. I drove to the mall and did some shopping. I saw Anthony making out with someone. I took a couple pictures and when up to them "oh look who it is"I said "great tommy"Anthony said "avani is going to dump you"I said "you don't have proof"Anthony said "oh I do"I said and laughed and walked away. I drove to the hype house and all the girls where outside talking to the Hollywood fix. They saw my car and I text avani too come to my car. She jogged to my car and I did the window down. "Anthony cheat on you"I said "your just jealous why would you make that up"she said and slapped you and walked away. You parked the car and when over to the girls holding you face(avani when inside the Hollywood fix was still there) "Anthony didn't cheat on avani why would you make that up"Addison said and Anthony pulled up. I grabbed my phone and pulled the picture up "told you"I said and put my phone back in my pocket "you dare say a word"Anthony said and I pushed him and when inside. I when upstairs and avani was sitting on the couch. The girls when behind me. I pulled the picture up and put it in avani face as I walked past her. "So I was right"I said and walked back outside. There was this cute mixed girl came up to you "hey you Tommy young right"she asked "ye that me"I said "I'm Alyssa can I have you number"I said "sure"I said and she gave me her phone and I put my number in it, she walked away and avani got in my car. I rolled the windows up "What do u want"I said "one date"she said "nope get out"I said and she kissed my cheek "think about it"she said and got out. I drove away and Alyssa texted me 'hey it's Alyssa would you like to go on a date I'm still at the hype house' and I texted back 'sure I will be there in 5'i said and drove back to the hype house. I pulled up and the girls where outside with the boys, ryland came up to my car and bro hugged me and Alyssa got in my car. The girls look at me and I pulled away. I when to the restaurant me and avani first date was. The date felt more like my sister "this fells more like a brother sister lunch"Alyssa said "that what I thought to friends"I said and she nodded we left the restaurant and walked to the car. I didn't open the door for her and just got in. I drove to her house and then drove back to the hype house. I pulled up and Bryce are up to me "avani been crying bc you when with someone"Bryce said "she is like my sister the girl I when with I'm taking avani on a date bc someone always told me second chances are a thing"I said and Bryce nodded and ran upstairs. Avani came down 20 minutes later and we drove to the restaurant. We had a great date and then we drove to the beach. I put my leg on her thigh and she held it. We arrived at the beach a and I opened the door for her. We walked down the beach and played in the sea. We cuddled and watched the sun set go down. We where dancing when the sky when purple and I kissed her. She kissed me back and we kissed for 30 seconds, she pulled away smiling and put her forehead on mine. "Thank you"she said and I smiled and kissed her again. We run back to the car and drove back to the hype house. She got out the car and I did the window down and she came round to mine. She put her head in and kissed me, "can u come over tomorrow"she asked me "ye have a good night"I said and she walked away but we didn't know the Hollywood fix was recording us. She when inside and I rolled my window back up and drove to my house(the one zane broke into) I pulled up and all the windows had been fixed. I when is inside and I had missed it so much. I got in the shower,brushed my teeth and got ready for bed, I got into bed and fell asleep.