Task Two

I woke this morning feeling refreshed and happy, There had been no incidents of me turning into a Siren and feeding on people my Mother had told me walking into my room. "Good morning mother" I had said to her with a small smile getting up from my comfy bed which had felt bare like it was missing something. I shrugged though as, I walked over to my desk opening my Journal which had very complicated locks which nobody can't open it unless they knew how it would be easy.

My mother had smiled softly nodding her head "Good morning my daughter get ready your horse is here with your chariot ready for you to get to your school. We have sent a Carriage earlier for you so your stuff must have are arrived already with all your clothing and supplies at the school" she had said to me while she was fixing my hair while I wrote in my Journal.

After writing in my Journal, my mother had fixed my hair ready for it to be done by the hair stylist. I then got up from my seat as walked over to my closet as the ball opening for the new students in the academy was theme of gold, I had the perfect out fit in mind. Unlike most girls which, I'm guessing might be a dress I chose my leather gold jumpsuit which the gold was like light weighted armor it provided protection for me as it also gave me style.

The jumpsuit design was specifically made with fine detail it was a gift from my grandmother who loves giving out gifts to the family. The jumpsuit was of course black made out of leather that shined when worn the way you put it on is by pulling down this camouflaged zipper which can been kinda see was black. The suit of course had hidden pockets in the front to keep stuff hidden. While of course we had this gold fine detailed kinda like an armor piece which you wear over the jumpsuit.

I had loved this jumpsuit always taking great care in this, it's the reason why I'll be putting on this as it's the only gold clothing I own while my closet is mostly filled with black, white, red, blue, and silver clothing. While, I was explaining this outfit of mine the maids were helping me put this on while they fixed up my hair at the same time. The accessories I put on was a golden crown which had formed leaves with a beautiful gem in the middle of it with some small diamonds around. I also had these gold sharp finger accessories to add a little fierce which I loved.

After everything was finished of my clothing, I now was putting on my black boots which had clasp to keep things closed as I took an apple for my breakfast, as I said goodbye to my siblings leaving the castle. I walked to my chariot which I got on closing the door as my father handed me my bag. After the final goodbyes I had left to the academy with my bag strapped on.

 After the final goodbyes I had left to the academy with my bag strapped on