Task 2

I had woken up this morning with a yawn as I have stretched my arms as my maids had walked in bowing down as they were sent to tell me that, I would have an 3 hours to get ready, eat, prepare my bag, and fix my hair before I would be sent onto a blimp which will send me early to the school of royalty in Roslyn.

I had then got up with my personal butler placing down my bento for breakfast. "Arigato!" I had said taking my chopsticks as I ate my bento breakfast quickly. Once I was done, I had started to get dressed up with the ball being the theme of gold well the perfect outfit I had was ready.

As I went to my closet taking my  black kimono which faded into white as it had gold like hexagon symbols surrounding the bottom with myself putting it on. Then I took my half black fading into white & half white fading into black Kimono sweater which I putted on. Wrapping my yellow belt ribbon onto my hips which is in the kimono but under the sweater. Taking my gold fan I placed it in the side of my belt putting on my crown also after fixing my hair. I was ready to leave so with my spare time I had packed my bag with a few scroll, a 2 feathers, a bottle of ink, and my books with a few snacks inside also.

My mother had walked into the room with a soft smile. "My son you have grown up becoming handsome and loyal just the way we taught you were proud of the way you've grown we wish you goodbye as we'll see you later at the ball." She said to me giving me a small hug as she then walked out wiping some happy tears.

After everything was packed and ready, I have walked out the castle with a smile giving my parents a quick hug and a kiss in the cheek for a goodbye. As I departed onto my Aunts small Blimp which they had allowed me to borrow for my trip to the school to be with my cousin Elizabeth.

 As I departed onto my Aunts small Blimp which they had allowed me to borrow for my trip to the school to be with my cousin Elizabeth