Chapter 3: Her situation

JiYoung is sleeping already, she left the T.V. open. She didn't know that Kyu is already there.

KyuHyun is looking at the innocent face of his wife, he noticed that she's lack of sleep. " JiYoung ah, I'm home."

JiYoung woke up cause she felt someone is caressing her face. When she opened her face she saw KyuHyun. "Kyu??" she asked.

"Huh?? Did I surprise you??"

"Why are you here?? You have a schedule right...?"

"Ouch. you forgot. today is the day that the group came back from Vietnam." Kyu sit beside her.

"Owh.. I'm sorry I forget about it. did you eat already?"

"Yup. I already ate. you look tired. come on." Kyu carried her.

"Kyu I can walk."

" Nope.. I missed you for a week so just let me carry you." he carried JiYoung bridal style. Jiyoung rested her head on KyuHyun's chest, she heard his heartbeat. Kyu opened the door of their bedroom and laid her on the bed. "Sleep well.." he kissed her lips.

JiYoung sleep well that night, she cuddles on Kyu. And for the past week she didn't saw something creepy. The morning comes and JiYoung wake up early, she saw Kyu sleeping soundly. She didn't wake him up instead, she went to the kitchen and cook something for their breakfast. After cooking, she went back to the room still, Kyu is sleeping. She removed the blinds and the sun shine on the room.

"KyuHyun ah~" she whined.

"Hmm." Kyu covered his face with the blanket. "Hyung I still want to sleep."

"Do I look like LeeTeuk Oppa??" she asked. She removed the covers and sit on KyuHyun's stomach. "Yah Cho KyuHyun wake up now..." she said while brushing the hair strands that cover Kyu's face.

"I'm tired..." he said. JiYoung pout at him. Kyu grab the chance to kiss her. "You look cute."

"You don't want to get off the bed. then fine, I'll eat alone." she get off of him.

"Wait. you cooked??"

"Yep." then she leaves him.

"JiYoung wait..." Kyu get off the bed. He went to the bathroom and after that she followed JiYoung. "Wow...." When he saw the foods. JiYoung is there sitting in front of him.

"Lets eat..."

In the middle of their talking about both of their schedules.

"I'm sorry.." said Kyu.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry because I need to be busy with my schedule. I don't have much time with you. "

"It's alright. since then I know that we won't spend time together cause of the schedule. but Kyu are you going to live here with me??"

"Of course! I'm going to live here with you. only the two of us." He smiled.

"I love you Kyu.." she said and pouted.

Kyu leaned over and kiss her lips. "I love you more."

That's the advantage of newlyweds, everything is about Love and they feel a strong urge of love for each other.. hope that until forever some couple still love each other until they grew old... ^^

They feed each other and playing at the same time.

"JiYoung ah, do you have plans after this??" Kyu asked while soaping the dishes.