🌸11🌸

"Good morning my beautiful!" Minseo groaned as she pulled her bucket hat more down to cover to sleepy face "Minseo!" She turned around to see JiYong running towards her with a coffee

"Here~ Don't forget to take care of yourself ok!" She nodded and rub her eyes "ok bye sissy love you" he kissed her cheek and went back to his car.

"I wish my brother could do that to me" Minseo nodded and took a sip of her coffee "let me have a sip" she passed it down to Nuwa and she took it.

Minseo stretched her arms making a little groan come out. Minseo was wearing plaid pj pants,white and black sweater,and a red cap.

Minseo fit:

"Nuwa you almost drank all my coffee-" "baby!!" Minseo was cut off by one of her so called best friend

"Nuwa you almost drank all my coffee-" "baby!!" Minseo was cut off by one of her so called best friend. "Sorry seo here" Minseo glared at the girl before snatching her half drunken coffee.

"Baby we are going to sit next to each other right?" Juhyun pouted "sure I mean why not" Jaemin shrugged his shoulders and continued to talk to Jeno.

"Hey loser are we going to sit next to eachother" Nuwa said to renjun "no nu, of course I'm going to sit next to you!?" Minseo shake her head and yawn a bit.

"Hey seo is it ok if I sit next to yangyang?" Jeno asked "oh great I'm stuck with haechan! Fun!" Haechan turned around and smacked the girls arm.

"Yah! I'm a fun person" Minseo looked deep down into the boys soul and let out a little "meh,the last time I sat next to you,you kept on complaining about your toes like dude who do you think I am!?"

"Ok students time to get on the bus!" All the students groaned. First the students went to go put their suitcases under the bus,then got in the buss.

"We call back seat!" Haechan said and dragged Minseo with him "let's sit infront of them" Nuwa dragged renjun and sat infront of Minseo and Haechan.

Soon everyone was seated "hey wanna watch a movie on my phone?" Minseo nodded and place her travel size blanket on her lap. Haechan picked out a movie and the two shared headphones/AirPod.

"Wow look at the two!" Nuwa pointed at haechan and Minseo who were focused on the movie "let me take a picture for memories!" Nuwa place her knees on the seat and brought out her phone.

"Say cheese!" Minseo looked up and smiled while Haechan just looked up "BAHAHAHAHA!" Nuwa burst out into laughter "what?" Haechan asked the girl who was now wheezing.

Nuwa showed the picture to the both and Minseo started laughing while Haechan was yelling "Nuwa deleted that!" Renjun rolled his eyes and brought his girlfriend down so she could calm down a bit.

"Man I wish chenle and jisung was here" Minseo pouted "seo are you crazy!? If they come we would lose them in a second or chenle would be laughing like a dolphin and the teacher would've been yelling for him to shut up!?" Minseo laughed a bit and looked at the other side.

She watched how yangyang and Jeno were talking and eating snacks while Juhyun was trying to get jaemin's attention but jaemin was just on his phone.

"Seo this is the good part!" She looked down at the phone and continued to watch.