🌸23🌸

"You,jaemin,jaemin,you,1 month,pregnant,party,doing it,jisung get me water" Nuwa was just trying to think about what it happening

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!?!?!?" Minseo covered her ears and look at the girl "because that is what is going to happen and Juhyun how come you always acted so lovely towards Jaemin?"

Juhyun laughed and stuff chips in her mouth "don't you remember my ex soh Eric. Well he got back with that ugly bitch Aka Kim Mina so I thought about 'liking' Jaemin would work so I told you guys that I 'liked' him but actually I didn't- well actually I did for a bit but noticed that I don't have real feelings for him.

So I kept on pretending to like him  and whenever he was around I would act all that and I changed my style to say that 'I'm over you' but I wasn't actually" the 9 of them had there mouth wide just listen to that shit.

"And you got back with him?" Juhyun nodded "anyways what's the-"
"So first of all you and Jaemin did the dirty but you don't remember at all so then after a week you started to feel sick and then you found out that you are pregnant then your sister found out but now all you need to do is tell your mom but then you also kept it in from us and then once you turn 3 months you are dipping school!? WHATS THE GENDER!!"

"Nuwa that was a good summary maybe you should write that for your assign-" "SHUT IT HAECHAN!!" Minseo laughed and grabbed jaemin's hand.

"Well we are having a-" "Wait DONT tell me yet!" Nuwa yelled and brought out her phone to recorded "Wait you can't post this on social media!" Jaemin stopped the girl "why?" Nuwa frown her brows.

"People are going to be saying bad shir about seo and I won't let that happen" Nuwa nodded and promised not to post it.

"Well it's a-"

"STUPID PHONE SHUT UP!!!