Chapter 1

12:03a.m. read the clock.

Hueningkai's phone began ringing, waking up the tall boy from his slumber making him look at the caller ID.

Hyunnie❤ is calling...

Hueningkai paused for a moment.

"should I really answer him?" he thought.

it's always at midnight. He's always calling him at midnight.
And for what?
Because he's his last choice.

The taller sighed, answering the call.

"Yes Taehyunie?"

he heard a sob from the other line of the phone.

"B-Beomgyu.."

oh...'him again'

there was a long pause until the younger decided to speak up.

"What's wrong" Kai knew what the older would say next, but he still decided to comfort the younger, even if it would break him even more.
What could he do? He loves him.
But the older didn't love him.

"H-he won't answer my calls. He keeps ignoring my messages, telling me he's busy or tired. He hardly talks to me. He's always cancelling our p-plans. I called Yeonjun hyung but he said he was busy. He always says this whenever it comes to B-Beomgyu."

of course I would be the last person he would call since the other's won't answer.

Hueningkai would listen to the uncontrollably sobs coming from Taehyun.
It truly pained him, he hated seeing Taehyun in this state.

Kai knew he would regret saying what he was going to tell the older, but he'll do whatever it takes to see his loved one happy.
Even if it means getting hurt even more.

"I'm coming to your place ok? Get ready, I'm gonna pick you up and we're going to our favorite place."

"Thank you Ning Ning."

the call ended.

oh god, that nickname always made the youngers heart flutter like crazy.

But soon, that feeling would hurt him instead of making him happy.

-
-
-
-
June 26th, 6:01p.m.
also, the characters in here are real life people but this is just a fanfiction so nothing in here is related to real life scenarios.
enjoy :)