Chapter 5

Each hour felt like eternity for Taehyun.
And as the mintues went by, Taehyun could feel the feeling of loneliness reaching out to him.

Staring as his lover made him feel sadness.
As Beomgyu smiled so brightly, it made Taehyun's heart flutter...

but not until he realized he has been smiling at his phone this whole time.
His heart began to ache.

"Beomie, can we go on a date later today?"

Beomgyu looked up from his phone with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry love, my brother wants me to hang out with him later today. We can go next week if you'd like."

The youngers expression saddened and didn't even try to respond.
He stood up and left the apartment. Beomgyu looked back at his phone, and didn't even notice Taehyun's presence began to vanish.

--

-

12:05 a.m.

T

he aeonian night sky is full of mysterious yet everlasting beauties.

Both Hueningkai and Soobin star gazed and observed the beautiful and delicate stars as they talked about their future dreams.

Making the younger laugh and feel at ease is everything he wished for.

except

he wished Taehyun were with him, but right now he felt at ease with Soobin's company.

Both of the boys looked at each other and talked about the moira they desired to have in the future that awaited for them.

oh how I wish to have a delicate yet utopic future with Taehyun..

"I want to pursue music binnie"

Soobin smiled at the younger and carased his hair
"is that so? I would love to hear why."

"You know that feeling of Kalopsia? where things are too good to be true? but yet, your emotions yearn to be expressed in a way only you can understand, and maybe, other's will too. It's like having lisztomania; being addicted to music to the point where it has become a part of you and you wish to pursue it. I want to show other's what I'm capable of, Binnie."

Soobin stared at the younger and gave him a soft smile

oh god, he's so passionate about music, it makes me want to hug him

"then...I'll be your biggest fan"

Kai gave the taller the biggest smile.

As they continued to talk, their conversation was interrupted by a ringing sound that came from the youngers phone.

Hyunie❤ is calling...

Kais eyes widened with worry and sadness.

"ning ning?"

"Hyunie are you ok? Why are you crying?"

"I-it's complicated..B-beomie... I don't think he loves me anymore."

Kai's heart began to ache when he heard that coming from his best friend. He hated seeing him in this state.
All because he was oblivious to Beomgyu's actions.

if only you realized how much I loved you, then you wouldn't be hurting yourself like this.

"I'm coming, where are you?"

"outside your house"

Hueningkai looked at Soobin, and he nodded, giving the younger a reassuring smile.

The younger ran.

he ran like his life depended on it.

As soon as he reached his apartment, he embraced the older in a tight hug, whispering comforting words to calm his hyung down.

-
-
-
-
October 11th, 4:36p.m.
[edited]
-
hi hi hi , I know this story is being really angsty, but it will be like this for a while.
Though, next chapter will have fluff, so don't worry.
htehrh I hope everyone is doing alright, I'm sorry for the slow updates, school keeps me really busy.
~ Jocy