02

☂︎︎

"two million dollars!"

min yoongi gasps as he hears it. wow, that's even higher than the bid for the jewel they auctioned last time. impressive. might as well see who the bidder is.

oh.

jeongguk jeon, successor to jeon group, one of the three biggest groups of the korea branch. yoongi knows all the important people in the corporate world, makes sure to learn all about them and their interest, he didn't know who he'd be ending up accompanying on a date afterall.

jeongguk jeon though, he's never seen him around here before. yoongi would definitely remember if he had... a sight for sore eyes he was, what with his pretty doe eyes, as black as avalon, pouty lips, and, perhaps the most mesmerizing feature, his long dark hair. it's unlike the rest of the business men he's familiar with, the ones with the sticks up their asses. the tufts aren't combed, slicked back, styled up; no restrictions, jeon's hair is free, all over the place, wild, beautifully untamed.

yoongi feels a tap to his shoulder just as he sees jeongguk jeon's cheeks flushing, had he been staring too long?

"sold, to number 97." the crowd practically cries as he says this, he wants to laugh at their sorry asses but he remembers he can't do that just as soon as it's about to slip out. let's be civilized yoongi.

"thank you all for participating! the event is finally over, we urge you to come again next year!!"  this is his favorite part of the event: the end. he can feel himself starting to slip, his demeanor deteriorating. fuck.

finish it up with a smile and you're done, you can finally take these god forsaken loafers off. just smile and nod yoongi, smile and nod. curtains closing... and it's a wrap!

agust turns to the bouncer, shoving his shawl in his face, not wanting to bear the sight of it for another second. bouncer two walks in and agust turns to him only to glare, this one always had a way of pissing him off.

"yoongi, your-"

"i'm not yoongi." agust stares blankly as a look of absolute horror washes over the bouncers features, it's almost entertaining the way he rushes to bow multiple times like a little bitch. almost.

"m-my apologies agust, i spoke in a hurry, i hadn't realized-"

"don't fabricate excuses for your half-witted behavior- you were being ignorant. that's that." agust whispers coldly, although his face shows no emotion, the bouncer looks like he's about to cry. good.

"yes sir! i take full responsibility!"

with that he's out the door. the host is most likely speaking to the winner of the bid about the details of the date. speaking of...that man, he's sure he's the one he saw earlier looking at that painting. he doesn't quite remember his name though.

had he told him-?

agust glares as he's rudely interrupted by a kick to the shin. now whomst the fuck?— oh.

"fuck you."

"yes, likewise." yoongi smiles at him as he retracts his foot. agust feels tears prickling at the corners of his eyes- that loafer hurt like a devil- he blinks them away and turns to his attacker.

"what do you want?"

"apologize to hyuntae." yoongi says dryly, all agust can think is who the hell is hyuntae? then yoongi, as if reading his mind, (creepy fucker) answers the question.

"the person you just called an ignorant half-wit, dumbass."

agust rolls his eyes, he really fucking hates yoongi.

hiiiiii