T is for Teacher

"All right class." 1A zipped their mouth, learning from the first day of school.

"We're having a new teacher." Aizawa looked up tiredly at his students, who had already started murmuring. 

"Welcome LN YN, she's gonna be here and there for the first couple of weeks." 

The door slid open and a casual looking... boy? Girl? walked in. They were wearing a sky blue blazer over their shoulders, making the casual t underneath seem out of place. Their hair was slightly messy, but also well groomed- they smiled tiredly at the class.

"Hello class. I'm your new teacher, call me LN."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Break came quickly and the entire class flocked together talking over one another on the same topic - the new teacher.

They're strange, dressed weirdly, strange vibe, kinda ordinary, what's their quirk? 

She seems ordinary, right?

"Miss LN!!! Where did you get that absolutely fabulous blazer? The shade of blue matches the SKY☆!!!" 

Well someone figured out her gender... kinda?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phew... 'Zawa, I have absoloutly no idea how you find your students annoying. They are so curious about everything!" You sank down on a couch, fiddling with the blazer's yellow shield. 

"They ask too much. I'm hoping that you are not as crazy as the other teachers here."

"HEY! SHOUTAAAA!" A man dressed in leather and a female with purple hair poked their heads around the corner. "Oh! The new staff! Hi!"

You smiled at the two teachers that just appeared. Turning partially to Aizawa you told him,

"Nah, I'm completely ordinary."