K is for K.O?

I'VE BEEN LEAVING A FEW HINTS ALREADY --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was your third lesson with 1A! You had everything prepared for the lesson - you couldn't wait to see what was inside the USJ! Spotting a massive crowd of people infront of you, you groaned. 

Right. I forgot about this.....

Reporters.

Squeezing your way through the crowd you walked up to the front gate before somebody grabbed your arm.

"Hey! What's All Might like? He's a teacher in UA right?!"

"Huh? I haven't met him yet, I'm sorr--"

"Wait! Aren't you that new UA teacher?! The first quirkless teacher at the top hero school? How do you think you'll teach the students?" A camera and a microphone was shoved into your face. Instinctively, you leaned back.

Jeez... what a wonderful way of telling the world.

"Come on, tell us!"

"Yeah! Tell us!"

"How can the next generation of heroes benefit from you?!"

"You must be good at other things right?"

You glared at the metallic door of UA, gripping the white cloth in your arms tighter. 

If you could push through the reporters in front of you, you could swipe your card and go in-

"Hey!"

"Why is your hair so messy for a teacher?!"

"Oi!"

A sudden pull from an extremely handsy reporter made you lash out instinctively, flicking the air. The white cloth you were holding before was accidently flung out as your tattered jacket arm clung to it, throwing the cloth behind you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya looked up from the ground at the right time.

The reporters had been jostling him, and he had tried his best to ignore them until he saw his teacher ahead of him. He picked up his pace, LN-sensei should know what to do in these situations!

"Why is your hair so messy for a teacher?!"

"Oi!"

Midoriya looked up again at the slight breeze. It was as if time slowed down, and his eyes widened. His teacher had flung her hand out and whatever she was holding fluttered behind her, unfurling in the wind that seemed to have come from nowhere. It lined up in his vision with their back. In that second, LN resembled a hero - silky white cloak in the wind, finger about to flick the air as if she was going to unleash some sort of power - 

wait,

power?

FWOOSH!

A massive wind force came from that flick of a finger.

Reporters that were too close to her stumbled back a few meters, some flying back before they crashed into something that stopped them. Car alarms started blaring. 

LN dropped her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh dear..." 

The reporters were in a state of shock, not comprehending what just happened to them. Their minds were completely blank while you turned around to pick up the cloth that fell onto the floor.