Part 2 - Mystery

-Two months later-

He knew he was getting a little pudgy now. His curve looked bigger than usual and it jiggled as he bounced up and down. But he could put his finger on the reasoning behind this. It's not like his metabolism was slowing, as he was still 16, but maybe he had a bit more than usual. Who knows?

The weird thing was he wasn't anymore heavy, according to the scales. Still, at 182 pounds, he could find an explanation for this. Maybe, he contemplated, he was losing a bit of muscle and gaining a bit of fat as well? He didn't have a crazy amount of muscle in the first place but it seemed like the logical option at this point. He just went with the flow at this point.

He wasn't exactly put off with the idea though. He just wanted to find an explanation to all this before it might go out of hand, which he knew it might. He also felt...possibly a bit shorter as well? He didn't think he seemed to see over thing quite as well. Maybe he was getting smaller after all? He chuckled to himself, one could dream. 

-One month later-

Luis was definitely chubby now. He could feel his belly jiggling under his shirt and could sometimes see it jiggling the shirt. But he found an explanation, not a logical one sure but definite. Luis measured himself this morning and was shocked to be only 5'11". Now that is still tall but 4 inches shorter than before, although he didn't know when 'before' was at this point. But he could not understand how he could shrink, let alone four inches.

He picked himself up and walked into the kitchen to make himself some lunch. His belly jiggling as he turned and quickly moved. He made himself some lunch and sat down to have it and thought of life shorter and bigger. But he didn't seem turned off by it, surprising to himself. Sure he wanted to be shorter but he didn't expect it to actually happen, and to get fatter at the same time, so he decided to leave it as he was for the moment.

-Two months later-

Luis began wondering how short he was going to get. As he measured himself this morning as 5'9", which is still a good height for a guy, he was worried about going too short. No less than 5 foot he thought. He also wondered for his fatness. As he weight '184' yesterday, he wondered if he was getting fatter by himself as well.

But, none the less, he still appeared happy about his new form. Did he even like it more? He wasn't sure when he wanted to stop. But he did find out the minimum he was going to go down to. As he traced his activities leading up to when he first felt shorted he remembered the website he used that he thought was fake and a scam.

After an hour or two of searching his history and the website itself, he discovered the minimum was 5 foot, and with him not specifying his desired height, he knew he was going to go down to that, which wasn't upsetting Luis, that surprised him a bit. He also spotted a warning at the top. It read ~Remember, mass cannot be created or destroyed with this method~. He put the two and two together and remembered he was still the same weight but shorter. He really should have paid more attention in science class.