Chapter One

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku was walking with Ochako and Tenya. They were going back to their houses and wanted to stop to eat somewhere before they got home. Dorms wasn't a thing since this is their first few months of the first year.

"Where do you guys wanna eat at?" Izuku asked, "I like anything sweet, so how about a pastry shop?" Ochako asked, "Great idea! What about you Midoriya?" Tenya asked, "Sure! Sounds good." He smiled and they got directions to the nearest pastry shop. Their parents knew where they were going for safety.

They reached the pastry shop and ordered food. Izuku got Matcha Swiss Rolls, Ochako got Mochi, and Tenya got Seasame Cookies. They found a spot to sit and and talked for a while. "So, how was training? I didn't get to watch since I was really focusing on my quirk." Izuku scratched the back of his neck. "We understand! I was doing okay, I need to improve more. What about you Iida?" Ochako asked, "I also need to improve on my speed and faster."

They all ate their food and left the shop. They were in a odd ally way but it didn't bother them. "That was delicious!" Ochako said, rubbing her belly. "I agree." Tenya said. Izuku smiled and seen some trash on the floor. The two other students didn't notice because they were talking. He picked it up and threw it in the nearest trash can.

"Hey guys, wait-" He was interrupted and everyone looked behind them, but Deku wasn't there. "Where did he go?" Ochako asked. They looked everywhere but no sight or sound of him was anywhere.

Deku was jolted by a girl in a mask. She had blonde hair in buns, an evil grin, and school clothes. It's Toga! Deku thought, he tried to fight but something knocked him in the back of the head.

When he woke up, he was in a bar like little room. The League of Villains we're watching his every move, especially Toga. "Hey Deku~ Glad you could join us." Toga was smirking and obviously wanted his blood. "Calm down Toga, you can't do anything to him yet." Dabi said. Shigaraki came in with his hand mask. "Ah, Deku? Is it?" He tried to talk but something was covering his mouth. He tried moving but he was stuck. "Don't worry, we just want your quirk. All we need to do is hide you so no one can find you, find a way to get your quirk, and you'll be done! See, no sufferings at all. Maybe..." Shigaraki frightened Izuku.

Toga looked at Izuku and smirked, "You would be so cuter with blood!" She walked closer to him with a sharp object. "Be easy on him, he's probably scared!" Twice said. "Now we can start making the first machine." Dabi said. Shigaraki and Dabi went out of the room and were planning something. Something horrible. Izuku didn't know what but he was scared. He was hopless, he knew he couldn't take them all down, the only thing he can do is surrender. And hope someone comes for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.