Chapter 11: Plan

Destiny plays a very interesting game. It can bring two people together and at the same time, it can keep two people apart from each other.

Previously:

"I just happen to wake up early with a good sleep, oppa." Her mind spoke lies. She didn't want to burden them. It was just a nightmare to her. But that was what she called it.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 11: Plan

Sam's POV

The dining hall was quiet while both of us chatted through our minds.

"Hey Sam. How are your wounds now? I know it's only been a few days, but I'm just a little worried." Said Jimin oppa.

"My wounds have been getting better, oppa. But there was a small problem. Lisa unnie said that some of my wounds will scar. A few on my back and the one near my stomach will probably scar, because I had to get stitches for those wounds" I said through mindlink.

I am fine with it, because they make me proud. They show what I have been through. Most of all my smaller wounds have cleared, but I still had to dress my major wounds. Lisa unnie dressed my wounds every night, but slowly, I learned how to do them on my own.

"Oh. What about your appetite? The blood vomitings seem to go down."

"It's been better, oppa. Jiwon oppa said that I can have mild food now. He said that my throat and stomach have been amazingly recovering pretty fast. So I have a wider range of food to eat now."

Along with my throat, I think that my voice is getting better, but I have tried speaking to anyone. My throat doesn't seem very sore anymore. It was interesting how fast I was recovering. I have never been able to get out of sickness this fast.

With the little conversation going on and Jimin oppa giving me company, I finished my breakfast. While I was having my breakfast, Mr.Park and Jiwon oppa left to work. Lisa unnie came to let me know that she had work starting today. She, as well, left with Jiwon oppa, to the hospital.

Jimin oppa went to check if Jungkook-ssi is awake. He came back chuckling.

"What is it, oppa?"

"I walked into the room and found Jungkook wide awake. He was talking to his wolf. It was hilarious because he was scolding Stephen about being hungry all the time. He is probably very hungry. He loves to eat food."

'He loves to eat food.' Okay! Noted!

I smiled at my own thoughts. It is interesting how he came into my life and is completely changing my personality. It seems too unrealistic. Almost like a movie, to me. A romantic hero and a lonely heroin falling in love.

Jimin oppa turned around and handed me a tray with a couple of bowls filled with breakfast foods. He grabbed another tray with a jug of some kind of juice, a glass, and a few pills on the side, and muttered a small 'follow me'. I trailed behind him quietly as he walked to Jungkook's room. Knocking twice, he opened the door, walking in and holding it for me to come in.

"Jungkook-ah, we got you breakfast!" said Jimin oppa. With a small smile, he looked at Jimin oppa, before turning to me. His smile slowly dropped. His eyes diverted and avoided mine. He is ignoring me again. Like last night.

Without thinking, I asked Jimin oppa a question.

"Does he not like me, oppa?" Jimin oppa visibly stiffened in front of me. His back was facing me as he stood a few steps ahead of me. I was able to see his stiff shoulders and neck. It made sense. Jungkook-ssi kept avoiding me. He hasn't spoken to me. Heck, he hadn't even smiled at me once.