The beginning

The book was going well. I can't spoil it, or else I will be a bad person in my books. The only thing that really happened at the party was when there was a fight in the living room. I guess that was bad, blood was shed and the looser was dragged of into oblivion. I was mostly texting this guy I have liked for a long time. he's gay by the way, and I know he likes me but I'm to afraid to tell him the truth. so I guess I'm a bad person for that. his name was Joe. And he was the cutest guy I have ever met. anyway He has this adorable blond hair and his bangs something new cover his crystal blue eyes when hes careless. I could go on and on about how dreamy this boy is... Or I can finish telling MY story which is what you came here to do.

A girl walked in, she was pretty and laughed so loud she could probably break lea out of her highness. but she failed, lea was still laughing and smoking in the corner. her red hair fell to her shoulders. This she-monkey-thing was Jessica. The queen bee. The girl standing next to her, the girl I have hated for a long my time now, yea she's her personal trainer. A.K.A elizabeth. sorry don't want to bore you with the details of our background but it's a given.

me and elizabeth were friends for a long time. from 5th grade until last year. which was a freshmen year. I told her I was gay, and she excepted it. But I knew it was a mistake as the words escaped my lips. she told everyone she knew. So in return, as the she-he-devil thing I am, I told her boy friend she was cheating on him with a collage student cause he wasn't pleasing her enough. and thats how our friendship ended. 7 sentences, was that so bad?

***

 " Aw look its gay day!" elizaebth said taking a puff from her smoke. her short tanktop showed her small belly button ring and tatto of leaves. She was horrible. And I swear she could pass as a sinister sister.

" hey frizzie lizzie." I mumbled back. I only. called her that cause she used to have the craziest hair I have ever seen. And without all that product, she still would. I know that is the lamest come back in the history of comebacks, but hey it somehow really gets on her nerves.

" Hah! I least I don't like a guy who's bi." she said with a smirk. Ok so maybe I  bent the truth a little. Joe was bi but no big deal. He still likes me.

" who cares. at least I'm not a slut." said getting up.

and sadly this is how it all began.